Is this normal? Just checking!

SKaligo - Dreamweaver
SKaligo - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Archer
I am currently lv 55 archer. Pure dex build. Up to date weapons,rings,armor, and best arrows I can use.

My Current Physical Attack is 1285-2055.
But I am only hitting 800-1200 on any mob. Doesnt matter if the mob is lv 1 or lv 55. Is that normal? When I am doing quest I also am missing ALOT. I mean its crazy the amount of times my skills and just shooting period miss mobs. No the mobs aren't high evasion either. I have tested on multiple mobs...

I just wanna know if its normal for this to be happening. My stun skills only hit about 10% of the time. My attacks only hit maybe 50-60% of the time.

My accuracy is 1760..

Hell I even resorted to spending every last spirit I had upgrading all my skills to over lv 5 and it still seems not to help.

please give some feed back on this. I look forward to your responses. Thanks
Post edited by SKaligo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MrZielo - Dreamweaver
    MrZielo - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i'm not an archer nor have i ever played one, but you shouldn't be missing so much on mobs your lvl. infact, you should be missing at all since you are light armor build. i don't know how to help you but maybe if you post your exact build and armor as well as skill lv. someone else can.
  • SKaligo - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Fair enough. Here is my Stats/Build, Armor, Weapon, Arrows, Skills and Level of each skill.

Stats: Vit 5, Mag 5, Str 57, dex 218 *5 stat points unused*

Armor: Fortune Armor and Sleeves, Glowing pants Glowing pants and boots.
    ***All Armor and weapons are normal. I can not afford to upgrade it or socket it or even shard it.***

Weapon: Silverwing Bow *Lv 52* Regular -No upgrades or sockets-
    Arrows: Phoenix +45 attack

Skill List of Skills not level 1:(If its not listed it is at level 1.
    Take aim: lv 10 <-- Out of desperation I leveled it to see if it would help. It didn't.
    QuickShot: lv 4<-- Same
    Frost arrow: lv 7
    Stunning Arrow: lv 2
    Winged Shell: lv 8
    Wings of Protection: lv7
    Blazing Arrow: lv 10
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Normal attack wise you might be a little under average but if you only hitting 800s on mobs ur level using skills like stun it isnt normal and definatly not normal if u hitting 800s on lvl 1 mobs

Check if your weapon is broken and if not try to get maybe geta better one.
    If your archer is on DW i can give u some of my old archers stuff if you would like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SKaligo - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    My Archer is on DW. name is EternalFate. Do you think that will help?
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Following the advice of the Archer Starter Mini should work.

There is no need to use the most expensive arrows. Using the normal arrows is fine (and a whole lot cheaper).

You probably need a better bow. Try to find a 3* bow of some sort. It should last you until 60, whereupon you can use TT60.

Also, do you move to max distance before attacking?
  • MrSnipe - Raging Tide
    MrSnipe - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If you miss 50-60% of the time something is wierd lol should stand the hit% and eva% when you click the mob. Im pure dex and my hit% is about 98% on my lvl mobs which means that i git 98% of the time lol. You also shouldnt use highest lvl arrows you can when questing cuz its not a big damage diffrence :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

a sniping CAT! b:shocked
    Run for your lives!