Franky

Options
Sun_Burn - Lost City
Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
god I wish I didn't lose a thread made by you a while ago. Something about pwi cares about our gold prices and watching it carefully, working on lowering it.. etc etc..

Care to comment on 800k-900k gold prices?

Im not so mad that gold prices continue to skyrocket, what upsets me is all the BS that spews from PWI's lips.

edit: ah ha, here it is showpost.php?p=9446082&postcount=1

looks like that whole "TW Reward was responsible for high gold prices" just keeps getting proved wrong. It couldnt possibly be due to the current trend of sales with packs.
Post edited by Sun_Burn - Lost City on

Comments

• Araag - Lost City
    Araag - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The high gold prices are clearly caused by people selling their tw-mirages and buying gold.

you should consider rewarding tws with sadness cards instead of mirages to solve this problem once and for all b:laugh
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sorry Sun_Burn, threads directly asking questions to forum staff aren't allowed;

From the Forum Rules: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

NOTE: Threads Directed to Perfect World Staff Members

The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry to PW Staff Members. Any and all inquiries should be made through our ticketing system. Before contacting customer support, please use the search function and look through our FAQs located in the Support section of our website for account and billing related inquiries. A general FAQ regarding gameplay can be accessed from the main page.
This discussion has been closed.