Sage Onslaught Cannot Zerk!

Blade_aether - Lost City
Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Cleric
SAGE BEASTIAL ONSLAUGHT HAS A 0% (ZERO) PERCENT CHANCE TO ZERK WITH A ZERK WEAPON, TESTED. The channel increase is terrible enough, but 0% chance to zerk? DO NOT LEARN THIS SKILL UNTIL IT IS FIXED!

Blade_Aether
Informing the masses.
Post edited by Blade_aether - Lost City on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i'm pretty sure that no cleric would learn that skill...

oh, and dont go to the archer forum, they will want numbers
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    SAGE BEASTIAL ONSLAUGHT HAS A 0% (ZERO) PERCENT CHANCE TO ZERK WITH A ZERK WEAPON, TESTED. The channel increase is terrible enough, but 0% chance to zerk? DO NOT LEARN THIS SKILL UNTIL IT IS FIXED!

Blade_Aether
    Informing the masses.

great, now we gonna have another demon vs sage debate

tyvm =/
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Awesome, I'll keep that in mind next time my cleric gets a chance to get the book for it to learn it...
    and when my cleric is sage...
    and when my cleric is a barb...
    oh, and dont go to the archer forum, they will want numbers

Archers are not the only ones b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Quit spamming the forums.
This discussion has been closed.