sage beastial onslaught

2»

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    wow Quilue you dont find your logic to be a little bit flawed here? Discussing cultivation in a bug tread?

Seriously if one of your core PVP skills didnt crit on the cultivation you took it wouldnt bother you?

Adroit +1

sorry but we don't get zerk weapons, and pretty sure Onslaught still crits.
    Imagine if Demon Quickshot decreased your attack speed instead of increasing it and then not allowing your weapon to proc. Also If I can zerk+crit on sage beastial onslaught I could easily do 5k PvP or even more if vs. a Cleric without plume shell

no, the analogy would be if Demon Quickshot didn't purge with a purge bow equipped. If your skill lied and did not have 100% accuracy, you may have a point. However, you do not.
    Sage has its own advantages, it is not only for cata pulling. A friend of mine went sage to be different, but focuses on the strengths of sage to be effective in pvp. Sage onslaught makes sage go from inferior to demon in pvp to you'd have to be **** to ever pick sage if you plan on world pvp. I feel really bad for anybody that spends millions of coins for the sage onslaught book when learning it will just further nurf them in pvp. Its stupid that you can permanently ruin your character for pvp by learning a lvl 11 skill. I cant understand why anyone would defend a bug like this.. it doesnt even affect me but it still bothers me.

Because I'm not defending it. Twice I've said that I agree it should be fixed.

You agreed that Demon is superior in PvP already. My point is that if I chose Sage barb it would be to pull a cat or tank. If a human form skill didn't proc a weapon add, well that wouldn't make me change cult because the skills that made me choose Sage still stand. Otherwise, I wouldn't be Sage to begin with. I'm surprised that poster before me didn't get any replies:
    Why not just get in a cata and zerk your way to the otehr base...

do you see? Again, bugged skills should be fixed yeah, but ImJustSaying
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sorry but we don't get zerk weapons, and pretty sure Onslaught still crits.

no, the analogy would be if Demon Quickshot didn't purge with a purge bow equipped. If your skill lied and did not have 100% accuracy, you may have a point. However, you do not.

Because I'm not defending it. Twice I've said that I agree it should be fixed.

You agreed that Demon is superior in PvP already. My point is that if I chose Sage barb it would be to pull a cat or tank. If a human form skill didn't proc a weapon add, well that wouldn't make me change cult because the skills that made me choose Sage still stand. Otherwise, I wouldn't be Sage to begin with. I'm surprised that poster before me didn't get any replies:

do you see? Again, bugged skills should be fixed yeah, but ImJustSaying

u say the skill should be fixed and quickly follow up that it doesn't really matter because its a damage skill for a sage barb. Just because sage doesn't get all the crit buffs and whatnot that demon gets isn't justification for saying it doesn't matter because cata barbs would be the only ones pulling.

We're just going in circles, lets move on and QQ that it will never get fixed and GM's will ignore this like 99.9% of the other problems in the game.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    still waiting on some kind of official response. Is this even recognized as a bug yet?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    still waiting on some kind of official response. Is this even recognized as a bug yet?

*sigh* last bump for a while I guess
    surprised so few people care about this
    oh well
  • Diego - Lost City
    Diego - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    the solution is quite simple...switch to demon :) ..this is another reason sage barbs suck so bad
    sage onslaught : increased channeling, no zerks
    demon onslaught : a wooping 35% increased crit rate for 6 secs
    same thing with sage perdition, the damage gets worse with lv 11
    choice is fairly obvious
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have toughen effect on my alt archer, kept skill spamming, nothing happens. At least it is a 2 star xbow helping kill faster. It is just annoying glitches... Also Zerk sucks cause you lose HP. Zerk < GX.

@ poster above. Sage barbs suck? ROFL idiot. I would rather have more MP recovery and speed :D. Also sage arma damage is discussed before and it ONLY decreases cost, while it does the damage as you spent 50% of HP. I prefer sage arma over demon. Yet, it is the worst skill ingame, not even going to get it b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • w34kd0g
    w34kd0g Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have toughen effect on my alt archer, kept skill spamming, nothing happens. At least it is a 2 star xbow helping kill faster. It is just annoying glitches... Also Zerk sucks cause you lose HP. Zerk < GX.

@ poster above. Sage barbs suck? ROFL idiot. I would rather have more MP recovery and speed :D. Also sage arma damage is discussed before and it ONLY decreases cost, while it does the damage as you spent 50% of HP. I prefer sage arma over demon. Yet, it is the worst skill ingame, not even going to get it b:bye

I lol'd.
  • _iLisa_ - Lost City
    _iLisa_ - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010

lol what an idiot hahaha, demon arma is way better, it makes the hardest hitting skill in the game hit for 10% more damage, ur obviously a pve noob if u prefer mp recovery over damage
  • Demonicin - Lost City
    Demonicin - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    just out of curiosity, wtf is a zerk????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i live my life just the way i feel
    i'm a gangster and i gotta keep it real
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lol what an idiot hahaha, demon arma is way better, it makes the hardest hitting skill in the game hit for 10% more damage, ur obviously a pve noob if u prefer mp recovery over damage

Yeah, I am a PVE noob. b:victory Do you realize how long it takes for a barb to recover MP? Like 1 MP every 2 secs. b:surrender. 50% of HP cost is too costly for me, I am too cheap when it comes to charm. At 20k HP, you spend like 10k hp there, WAY too much.

Besides, I forgot to make a vid of a 55 barb owning a lvl63 sin and almost beaten a lvl63 sin D:

I do 6k crit at 55 pure VIT barb in pve anyway :X devour + OP B.O b:surrender

More damage? (like barbs cannot damage as pure VIT tiger form skill spam) I got my BM for that. Archers and Assassins are best at that though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    just out of curiosity, wtf is a zerk????

basically its a weapon stat that lets you do double damage but lose 5% of your hp. It stacks with crit so you can do 4x normal damage if you get lucky :P
  • _iLisa_ - Lost City
    _iLisa_ - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, I am a PVE noob. b:victory Do you realize how long it takes for a barb to recover MP? Like 1 MP every 2 secs. b:surrender. 50% of HP cost is too costly for me, I am too cheap when it comes to charm. At 20k HP, you spend like 10k hp there, WAY too much.

Besides, I forgot to make a vid of a 55 barb owning a lvl63 sin and almost beaten a lvl63 sin D:

I do 6k crit at 55 pure VIT barb in pve anyway :X devour + OP B.O b:surrender

More damage? (like barbs cannot damage as pure VIT tiger form skill spam) I got my BM for that. Archers and Assassins are best at that though

vit increases ur mp regen, so if u meditate u can get a decent mp recovery
    mp pots are cheap if u get them via tokens of luck, also u usually use tree of protection before a perdition, so that ur max hp is increased, therefore dealing more dmg with perdition, also the tree of protection should keep ur charm from ticking after using perdition, u can also avoid the tick by using an hp pot before using perdition.
    also barbs are great DD's, a barb with 5 aps does more damage than a bm with 5 aps, because of the poison buff
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    vit increases ur mp regen, so if u meditate u can get a decent mp recovery
    mp pots are cheap if u get them via tokens of luck, also u usually use tree of protection before a perdition, so that ur max hp is increased, therefore dealing more dmg with perdition, also the tree of protection should keep ur charm from ticking after using perdition, u can also avoid the tick by using an hp pot before using perdition.
    also barbs are great DD's, a barb with 5 aps does more damage than a bm with 5 aps, because of the poison buff

This is, unfortunately, wrong. Ok, not entirely, let me sort out the details.

Correct:
    -using tree of protection makes armageddon hit harder
    -using tree of protection avoids charm tick IF YOU HAD FULL HP to start with
    -using a pot can avoid charm tick when using arma

Incorrect:
    -vitality increases mana regen? no; vitality gives hp, and a bit of physical/magical defense
    -5aps barb hits harder than 5aps bm because of poison buff? no; bms hit harder because of fist & claw mastery

-Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.