Vote for PWI in MMOsite Awards!

1235»

Comments

• Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Blowing stoof up with a tank could be a nice change for a while b:pleased
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Dmgirl - Harshlands
    Dmgirl - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    copy whatever he posted in his quote and search it on google

or if you're lazy copy the below (with the quotation mark of course)

"players have credits which they gain by taking part in battles and eliminating their enemies. Apart from credits, there is gold that every player can purchase for real money. Possessing gold will result in some bonuses that will neither affect the gameplay nor give players decisive advantage in battles"

You'll find the game. This is directly copied and pasted from their FAQ section under question: "How does the payment system work in (insert game name)"
  • Zemenar - Lost City
    Zemenar - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I dont fully understand why you all seem so mad
    There are also things that I really dont like ingame like the fact I cant afford a herc at all (and probabbly never will be able now with prices this high) and it sucks seeing all major cashers being able to buy it all.. Rubberbanding is annoying and causes deaths and so..
    But still, game is fun, if you think it isn't then why you keep playing?

simple. we hate the game. but some of us just keep playing with the hope that maybe one day the gms will do something to make up for all the stuff they've effed up lol
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Blowing stoof up with a tank could be a nice change for a while b:pleased

I have to say, it's pretty amazing. I've logged in to PWI to play once since I started it. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    In a World of Tanks....where are the DD's?

This game is totally on life support
    b:sad
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i wonder if mods are even reading this thread anymore b:chuckle
    Here we go again....
  • _xNellielx_ - Lost City
    _xNellielx_ - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i wonder if mods are even reading this thread anymore b:chuckle

I think they stop at the very first QQ.

It's like this:
    Yay they'll vote for us now cause we're so awesome.
    Wait this guy says we should ...... *stares at something else*
    after he almost read the whole thing, comes back all dizzy and thinks: We'll add more packs FTW b:victory
  • MadameFrost - Heavens Tear
    MadameFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hey everyone,

MMOsite has just launched their annual Reader's Choice Awards, and we're happy to announce that Perfect World International is in the running for a litany of different awards including:

Best Free to Play
    Best Gameplay
    Favorite MMORPG
    Most Classic MMO
    Best PVP
    Best Community
    Best Music
    Best Graphics

So head on over to the Reader's Choice Voting Page, and show your love for PWI! Keep in mind that you can cast one vote per day, so be sure to check back to the voting page whenever you can until the January 16th deadline!

Thanks all, and Happy Thanksgiving!

-PWE Staff

The day you fix the Magic Buff Glitch is the Day you can call yourselves "BEST"....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bow Down to me, your Queen. For it is Me that brings the Lustrous beauty of winter among Perfect world, without me, There is no Perfection in the world
    b:cute
    -MadameFrost b:heart
  • slapuperv
    slapuperv Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hehehe and PWI blow it again in all categories b:cute

P.S. maybe they should stop wasting time making crapy fashion and start making something what will attract players,things like new dungeons,graphic revamp...b:kiss
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    Finrah - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    slapuperv wrote: »
    hehehe and PWI blow it again in all categories b:cute

P.S. maybe they should stop wasting time making crapy fashion and start making something what will attract players,things like new dungeons,graphic revamp...b:kiss

Actually, Fashion is quite important to players o.o Aesthetics is one of the main reasons why people stay and play. The fashion in PWI overall is absolutely beautiful; it DOES serve quite abit in attracting players in either joining or staying; but the only thing that would repel players would be the Cash Shop Dependency XD Compared to 2 years back, there's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference in its Dependence. Nowadays you just gotta have this and that to be able to continue playing..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slapuperv
    edited January 2011
    Actually, Fashion is quite important to players o.o Aesthetics is one of the main reasons why people stay and play. The fashion in PWI overall is absolutely beautiful; it DOES serve quite abit in attracting players in either joining or staying; but the only thing that would repel players would be the Cash Shop Dependency XD Compared to 2 years back, there's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference in its Dependence. Nowadays you just gotta have this and that to be able to continue playing..

agree that fash is nice but well lets play? What we should do ingame lol look each other fesh and chat? Im about to run some dungeons with friends,to do quests etc...
    what we have in this game to do?
    - spending money in ridiculous cash shop
    - 2 boring quests per day WQ\BH

I dont know but when i compare PWI with other f2p games (Runes of Magic,Maestia,Allods) it realy sucks ....
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    slapuperv wrote: »
    agree that fash is nice but well lets play? What we should do ingame lol look each other fesh and chat? Im about to run some dungeons with friends,to do quests etc...
    what we have in this game to do?
    - spending money in ridiculous cash shop
    - 2 boring quests per day WQ\BH

I dont know but when i compare PWI with other f2p games (Runes of Magic,Maestia,Allods) it realy sucks ....

I was playing 1 and 1/2 year and I didn't have clothes. With all my playing history I never had clothes. I was running naked. What is really important for good mmo? Clothes for sure not. But PWI instead of balance between classes and PvE, they making clothes= HUGE fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    looks like PWi......

Got owned badly . Most i saw was 5k votes and cross fire got 210k votes o.o
  • slapuperv
    edited January 2011
    I was playing 1 and 1/2 year and I didn't have clothes. With all my playing history I never had clothes. I was running naked. What is really important for good mmo? Clothes for sure not. But PWI instead of balance between classes and PvE, they making clothes= HUGE fail.

Same here,all fash what i have for 2 year playing is 1 coat,pants and shoes ,rly dont care for fesh :)

But PWI instead of balance between classes and PvE, they making clothes= HUGE fail <-- totaly agree with this :)
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I wonder if the 2 other posters above realized its a *necro*, either way, yea fash does play a big part in keeping people playing funnily enough, as much as I liked seeing what new stuff came out, making the cash shop almost mandatory for the items in pvp just totally ruined it, which we already know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • number1karthus
    number1karthus Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I wonder if the 2 other posters above realized its a *necro*

False.