Bluemystic's Pvp Poll

BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Please, don't comment, just vote.

Although hundreds of people seem to show up every weekend for TW, it seems like very, very few want to actually pk during the week. Just wondering why?

You are able to vote for more than one reason if you so choose.

And wow, safetly lock? b:laugh
"And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Post edited by BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur on

Comments

• vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm not finished with my gear.
    GA's are too expensive
    I don't want to lose gear by dropping it.

Those three Kind of goes hand in hand together. And I suspect since they made TT harder most people don't want to risk loseing an item that cost millions to make, and since they are not in endgame gear per-say, they are most likely easy targets for some of the heavier geared PKers, and GBA cost would add up fast for them.
  • Shashuki - Archosaur
    Shashuki - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Please, don't comment, just vote.

Sorry, I have to comment.

There's no place to vote for 'I don't PK because I suck at PK!' b:cry
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    vristion wrote: »
    I can't read or follow instructions.

Your poll is flawed.

I'll pretend you asked me why I thought alot of people didn't pk.

sigh*

This is not "why don't they pk"

Its it why don't YOU pk.

Sorry, I have to comment.

There's no place to vote for 'I don't PK because I suck at PK!' b:cry

I would assume thats why you picked a pve server? Also, thats no excuse anyway. Everyone sucks when they start.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • vristion
    edited November 2010
    ""sighs back..

Just shareing a consensus of a group that ive tried to encouarge to PK, that I know could careless for these forums.
    edited November 2010
    ""sighs back..

Just shareing a consensus of a group that ive tried to encouarge to PK, that I know could careless for these forums.

says you.
  • vristion
    edited November 2010
    Well a few would prob pick

"Too many egos - not fun "

I'm sure you contribute to that.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited November 2010
    When PKers come, I swallow b:laugh

I voted for all of them, to make you feel special.
    edited November 2010
    Well a few would prob pick

"Too many egos - not fun "

I'm sure you contribute to that.
    brent40 wrote: »
    I voted for all of them, to make you feel special.

BLOODMYSTIC would have destroyed you, twisting your titties in a vice of rhetorical logic.

Lucky for you I am BLUEMYSTIC, and I refuse to follow you both into the gutters from whence you (anonymously) crawl.
  • SyGrrr - Archosaur
    SyGrrr - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I've been white named on the BM since level 30; however, I only have roughly 100 kills (granted this character has never been to a TW, but whatever), so I assume I fall under the "I don't PvP status" by default despite the color.

I don't PvP because standing around West is boring and because there aren't enough white named players around the server to constitute regular PvP (although spontaneous PvP is by far my favorite and the reason I'm white named). Hence I voted "not enough players PK."

Oh, and does posting a comment despite strict instructions not to constitute trolling? b:chuckle
    It was entrapment, I tell you!
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I voted for all >______>
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Lucky for you I am BLUEMYSTIC

part of the new faction:
    eBLUEsive
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'll pk more once my gear isn't so awful.
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Where's the option "I see no reason to PK since it's a PvE server"? Or would that fall under "not fun" option.

Not my problem if you don't like that I am not in PK mode. /shrug

Only reason I would go white name is so kirk can kill me, twice. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    http://tinyurl.com/2apav7e

hahahhahahah, its funny when people on this game think they can write history
  • Azariia - Archosaur
    Azariia - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    part of the new faction:
    eBLUEsive

lolok.
  • SyGrrr - Archosaur
    SyGrrr - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I have dance on my hotkeys too b:chuckle
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2010

b:cute aww i look so pretty with those wings.
    i think im gonna buy them again.
    Also, the 3.3 speed on them was great for catching up to those people who just run to sz when they see me coming after them b:chuckle
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I don't PK because either in TW or PK. Wizards and Psys one shot me.

gg.

(with magic ornaments + magic marrow)

like wtf lol.b:cry
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sygrr you've never danced your way out of a fight before? must just be me and hey arnold ...

oh yeah, when I fall asleep at work today i'll have my new video to thank hahahahhah

behold... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzD_SJdco&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
    edited November 2010
    Oh, and does posting a comment despite strict instructions not to constitute trolling? b:chuckle
    It was entrapment, I tell you!

Yes.
    part of the new faction:
    eBLUEsive

Would be merely derivative if I said "A$$end" huh? darn.
    Where's the option "I see no reason to PK since it's a PvE server"? Or would that fall under "not fun" option.

Not my problem if you don't like that I am not in PK mode. /shrug

A. Look again. That would be the first choice.

B. I don't know you, so I certainly don't not like (b:embarrass) that you are not in pk mode.

C. This is primarily for people that TW but don't pk.

Kinda funny, but also, what the hell faction was THAT? Musta been at the end of my Narla days when I was bored into a coma. I didn't notice much . . . . .
    oh yeah, when I fall asleep at work today i'll have my new video to thank hahahahhah
    behold... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzD_SJdco&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

PROSKI!!!!! When we had cyber sexy you swore to me you would never reveal my rl pics. Please, please don't show the one of my fat, hairy titties you liked so much b:quiet
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    A. Look again. That would be the first choice.
    Booo. Who reads from the top first >.> much less through all the choices.
    B. I don't know you, so I certainly don't not like (b:embarrass) that you are not in pk mode.

C. This is primarily for people that TW but don't pk.
    I see how it is. All those TW with Narla and I'm suddenly forgotten. Gonna go to my emo corner now b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Booo. Who reads from the top first >.> much less through all the choices.

A careful reader?
    I see how it is. All those TW with Narla and I'm suddenly forgotten. Gonna go to my emo corner now b:cry

Well, I don't remember you, lol. But not really my fault. I begged at the end to be put with an archer squad the last few tw's but mango/doomed were to mean to let me. I got on one as an alternate once and was fun, fun, fun.
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sorry, I have to comment too.

If you really must know, the real reason I personally don't PK is because I don't have that kind of cash lying around to PK. I am a non-CSer, and I just don't have the luxury of being able to afford HP/MP charms, Guardian Scrolls, and repair costs without a serious backlash to my funds. Where do my funds go? To my gear. If anyone knows me well, they'll know the gear I have now needs serious work lmao.

But I'll go PK in TW because:
    A) It helps my faction.
    B) It's the same as PK without the negative consequences. Guardian Scrolls are unnecessary because you can't drop any items. There is also a wider selection of people to kill instead of the same 5 or 6 I presume troll West Gate.
    C) The repair cost is VERY small, and it's only for a short amount of time ONCE a week.

But dammit I keep getting stuck being support cleric. b:cry

Edit//
    Basically I think PKing outside of TW is a huge waste of $ and time for me. If you find it fun though, that's great! I only mean to speak for myself.
    edited November 2010
    Sorry, I have to comment too.

Ugh, did you at least vote? The point is to try to find a consensus for the server without having to read all this ****. There are plenty of options to cover what you have said here.
  • V/mpi - Archosaur116
    V/mpi - Archosaur116 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    comment comment :)

Now I'ma go make pie.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited November 2010
    Ugh, did you at least vote? The point is to try to find a consensus for the server without having to read all this ****. There are plenty of options to cover what you have said here.

Or you could just choose to not read a comment.

Silly, old people thinking they can set standards.
    edited November 2010
    brent40 wrote: »
    Or you could just choose to not read a comment.

Silly, old people thinking they can set standards.

Set standards? As opposed to making a request which other people don't seem to have the courtesy to respect? Your such a so and so and so and so . . . .

sigh* I am bluemystic. I shall not troll the forums and everyone will love me . . . .
  • vristion
    edited November 2010
    So you honestly thought you could go to a gamers forum, of all places, and demand no one make a comment?

(bleh don't want to steal material just seemed like the right time hehe)
    edited November 2010
    So you honestly thought you could go to a gamers forum, of all places, and demand no one make a comment?

(bleh don't want to steal material just seemed like the right time hehe)

Demand? Rebel without a cause has nothing better to do, ijs
  • vristion
    edited November 2010
    Demand? Rebel without a cause has nothing better to do, ijs

So basically a pointless poll that will lead to nothing