If you could trade RL for PWI Where would you live?

2»

Comments

• Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Right next to the "Frostland Recluse", it's pretty there, (but a little cold, too!)

I've always liked the Etherblade area much more than the other starting areas. Sanctuary is pretty too, although, I'd like it if the river didn't just spring up from nowhere (is in an underground river maybe?imo would be better of it was a normal river that flows through sanc.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sanctuary. Super peaceful looking place and I like the bridge close to it.
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Easily Heaven. Or Eden. Eden is awesome, there are fuzzy little wabbits and rhinos and such. Heaven seems so tranquil... I'd love to lie on that green grass, against a tree, and read a book in the sunlight, while enjoying a cool breeze that ruffled the leaves on the trees...

/idealfantasy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Lillth - Raging Tide
    Lillth - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Probably some were in the Harshlands
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvychar for the Sig
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Dreamweaver port. no competition. love the hilly landscape, the lighthouse, the design of the town...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'd.. prolly live in arch... b:surrender I love walking over the city walls and having all shops close to home b:laugh
    However a place I love the look of is tellus... the only problem is I keep getting lost...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nightstalk - Raging Tide
    Nightstalk - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    10x R9 Sage Sin Active
    9x Demon Cleric Active
    9x Sage Psy Active
    8x Mystic Active
    9x Demon BM Active
    8x Seeker Active
    Been around awhile but never really play that long to get anywhere.b:victory
  • Surla - Heavens Tear
    Surla - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    id live where there's the least amount of gang **** b:sad
  • Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Nightscream Island for sure. One of the pirates I fought there actually asked me to join them. Pirate life ftw!
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This thread makes me sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ill like live in the houses nearby to Sanctuary and Archonosaur.

It looks pretty awesome, specially when someone is doing marriage quest and you can see the rainbow at the sky and lotto flowers in the air.

2010-11-2422-09-35.jpg

2010-11-2422-07-45.jpg

2010-11-2422-07-00.jpg

I was gonna post that b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|