World Boss Event; What Did You Think?

Options
2»

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    We PKed everyone else that tried to kill the bosses and it was lulzy.

Cept for everyone else. They didn't seem too happy about it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

wow longknife
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • /Fox - Harshlands78
    /Fox - Harshlands78 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

o.o u were white untill the end but alot of other ppl were rpking every1 and then when bosses died and every1 went 4 drops we all got aoed and diedb:laugh

was a fun event ..still think sonic oppressor should have been spawned in west district instead of on that island though
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think Kantorek should get banned for PKing during the WB event, ijs. *points to sig*
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think Kantorek should get banned for PKing during the WB event, ijs. *points to sig*

Did he just smack you or do an Arma?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    He poked me b:cry.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    o.o u were white untill the end but alot of other ppl were rpking every1 and then when bosses died and every1 went 4 drops we all got aoed and diedb:laugh

was a fun event ..still think sonic oppressor should have been spawned in west district instead of on that island though

I'm always white. Wish I wasn't for that event. Wanted to AOE the boss SOOOOOOOO bad. :C

Instead I was just killing the dudes that attacked our tanks/backing up our most aggressive PKers when people tried to flank them.

Btw those bosses hurt like hell. Two of us Dragons + BIDS everyone around the boss and then everyone died and I got aggro and that jerkface hit for 5k. Kinda lulzy cause of the karma behind it, but still: sadface. :c
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    He poked me b:cry.

Ahahaha, that's awesome. Love the screenie-sig...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I didn't go to the event but the raging worldchats crying about Essence **** everyone there was pretty funny.

But after the event those same people crying are gonna go back to being "All talk, and no action" and revert to their fail pve lifestyle.

It's kinda ironic how most of the people crying about essence are in guilds that don't have essence on kos, but expect other people to fight them.
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hey, I didn't attack anyone who didn't attack me first. b:victory
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Kantorek, you my friend, you are a bad bad boy.
    Don't come in DW while I`m in PK mode, please.
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yus...it was fun to watch the GMs fly around, spawning things (mobs, bosses, and world bosses) in their wake.

And naming the last Cenny at our location, "Chuck Nor"...That was awesome. And the "JB" mobs (for Justin Beiber", and all the "Homer"s...

And I'll never forget the GM saying in common chat, when all the people were demanding res's - "stop dying nubs!"

Good times, very fun. XD

I suggested they named it Chuck Norris after they made the Homer ones :) They actually listened to the players for once :) GJ devs&gms your getting a little better!
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Was hilarious at the end when the gm started owning Essence and the rest of the pkers. I was sad he didn't kill me though QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I suggested they named it Chuck Norris after they made the Homer ones :) They actually listened to the players for once :) GJ devs&gms your getting a little better!

I remember - you were in my squad, silly. =3
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • murderousrage
    murderousrage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    GUYS THIS RAID REALLY SUCKED FOR THE LOWER LEVEL CHARACTERS!!!

You have no idea. All the #(*&* people pk'n everyone so their squad could get the loot. What was the point of this WORLD EVENT if the world can't help? It was a stupid group of idiots attacking other idiots and the ones who can survive the bosses died by the pks. Whats the point of ANY of it.

Anyway this is just one mans opinion from what he experienced. Take it how u will I just think that raid sucked and was completely useless. If you ever do another one figure out a way for all lvls of characters to participate. Anyone 60- was dead on sight.
  • Slarti - Dreamweaver
    Slarti - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Awesome fun event, it would be great if GMs continue to come up with creative ways to interact with the players. The ones complaining about it don't know how to have fun, life ain't all about the loot, ya know....

I'd like to see stuff like this happen more often, it spices the game up for people who have done/seen everything content-wise. One suggestion to help chill out the wankers: make the bosses themselves drop nothing at all and have the GMs drop random items of decent value occasionally, or reward the players who they see participating the most (not just doing the most damage). Might make the GMs job more fun and the players happier all at once.
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Timing for the event was horrible. 2pm east coast... im still in school! How am I suppost to do anything if im in classes. Didn't even try to get home for it.
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • JebakLesny - Dreamweaver
    JebakLesny - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Greate event.
    Lost 0,8% exp bec GM didnt have lv 11 rezb:cry
    Got 1 item (5k in cats b:laugh)
    was sleeping for like 10 min bec GM respawn some snaksb:victory
    what can i say its better than nothing.
    GM show up more offen on DW b:kiss
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    When I opened zhen on a gm he started ressing everyone dieing around him and they'd res and die straight away to my zhen again. It was hilarious, I'm sure the GM was lol'ing at it.

Also Essence got some axes with requiste level 115 @_@
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • /Fox - Harshlands80
    /Fox - Harshlands80 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm always white. Wish I wasn't for that event. Wanted to AOE the boss SOOOOOOOO bad. :C

Instead I was just killing the dudes that attacked our tanks/backing up our most aggressive PKers when people tried to flank them.

Btw those bosses hurt like hell. Two of us Dragons + BIDS everyone around the boss and then everyone died and I got aggro and that jerkface hit for 5k. Kinda lulzy cause of the karma behind it, but still: sadface. :c

b:laughlawl nice nice. wud have been fun to see more aoes on the boss especially with all the lvl 5x that were participating in the event
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i found it pointless ... Nothing that i cannot do it with 2 squad to killing WB
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm disappointed with how many people raged because they didn't get anything out of it.
    b:chuckle
  • stinks
    stinks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well like most events I couldn't do it because i had to work at those times. From what I understand only 1% of the population that did attend got nothing out of it but death.

I wonder... I Need the WB HarpyWrath, if i attended this WB and was not in the main Squad (the Squad that gets the drops) would I still complete that quest, or would I have to be in the main Squad?

I like to fight WB's, but alas I have to say I did not like this event because I could not do it!

Next time maybe spread the bosses out in a 24hr time frame so everyone can do it.
    Says the working class!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    stinks wrote: »
    Well like most events I couldn't do it because i had to work at those times. From what I understand only 1% of the population that did attend got nothing out of it but death.

I wonder... I Need the WB HarpyWrath, if i attended this WB and was not in the main Squad (the Squad that gets the drops) would I still complete that quest, or would I have to be in the main Squad?

I like to fight WB's, but alas I have to say I did not like this event because I could not do it!

Next time maybe spread the bosses out in a 24hr time frame so everyone can do it.
    Says the working class!

Harpy Wraith quest is glitched. You would not have gotten credit anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Essence attempted to play nicely but between all our KOS and randoms stunning people it ended up with us slaughtering everyone and then the GM seemed to not like that very much and killed some of us at the end. Though i did survive one hit in turtle, i lost 2 dolls to a GM. b:angry
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.