More class build variety

MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Suggestion Box
Has you ever wanted to create totally different build like battle wizard, magical blade master, or bow barbarian ? Just what i think to give new thing to make people can make various kind of build in one class. b:laugh

Currently every class is already a set up with complete skill fixed (or forced for TB) for certain kind of weapon and strict on the type of armor that can be used. What i suggest is create complete new set of skills that make every class can have variety of build, which mean make they can use weapon that normally not used by them because skill limitation.

These also make class with skills that doesn't benefit them self like wizard water buff (frostblade) can be use full for them self if they become battle mage or wizard.

For examples :
The new set skills for cleric can containing skills for lightning themed skills, like creating lightning trap on certain area that keep paralyze (slow) to enemy that get in, lightning barrier buff that keep paralyze anyone who attacking, and maybe skill like lightning ball to knock back the target. Makes cleric become pure thunder mage.

The new set of skills for wizard maybe can contains skills that makes them go to melee range, like mana shield to take portion of damage received converted to mp, mana touch to burn people mana with each melee attack, melee mastery, skill that allow them to remove positive buff in melee range, or maybe removing enemy chi by a little.

The new set of skills for barbarian maybe can contains skills with ranged or half hunter mastery. Like setting up a trap, skill that give much more shorter bow range compared to archer but give some additional power instead (barb muscle), throwing poison remedy (wood damage), skill with untamed spirit theme that allow barb to shoot spirit imbued arrow with special de buff effect like boosting damage from dot or increasing mp consumed. And maybe the new skill set can have wolf themed skill like moon howl that do aoe slow, cause fear that decrease offensive power, and lowering atk lv.

I know it most likely won't happen, but i think it will be really nice if they consider these to make more variety for the game rather than creating new race or new class. b:infuriated

(btw when i mention creating new race, i don't think there will another new race after earthguard because the element for each race is already complete with earthguard)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
Post edited by MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Has you ever wanted to create totally different build like battle wizard, magical blade master, or bow barbarian ? Just what i think to give new thing to make people can make various kind of build in one class. b:laugh

Currently every class is already a set up with complete skill fixed (or forced for TB) for certain kind of weapon and strict on the type of armor that can be used. What i suggest is create complete new set of skills that make every class can have variety of build, which mean make they can use weapon that normally not used by them because skill limitation.

These also make class with skills that doesn't benefit them self like wizard water buff (frostblade) can be use full for them self if they become battle mage or wizard.

For examples :
    The new set skills for cleric can containing skills for lightning themed skills, like creating lightning trap on certain area that keep paralyze (slow) to enemy that get in, lightning barrier buff that keep paralyze anyone who attacking, and maybe skill like lightning ball to knock back the target. Makes cleric become pure thunder mage.

The new set of skills for wizard maybe can contains skills that makes them go to melee range, like mana shield to take portion of damage received converted to mp, mana touch to burn people mana with each melee attack, melee mastery, skill that allow them to remove positive buff in melee range, or maybe removing enemy chi by a little.

The new set of skills for barbarian maybe can contains skills with ranged or half hunter mastery. Like setting up a trap, skill that give much more shorter bow range compared to archer but give some additional power instead (barb muscle), throwing poison remedy (wood damage), skill with untamed spirit theme that allow barb to shoot spirit imbued arrow with special de buff effect like boosting damage from dot or increasing mp consumed. And maybe the new skill set can have wolf themed skill like moon howl that do aoe slow, cause fear that decrease offensive power, and lowering atk lv.

I know it most likely won't happen, but i think it will be really nice if they consider these to make more variety for the game rather than creating new race or new class. b:infuriated

(btw when i mention creating new race, i don't think there will another new race after earthguard because the element for each race is already complete with earthguard)

No, just no... This reminds me of wonderfail online, please do not suggest this. b:surrender

First of all race go by elements anyway -_-".

Skills with different elements, I expect removed (hopefully not, but I am thinking the devs will restrict the classes to a particular element)
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No, just no... This reminds me of wonderfail online, please do not suggest this. b:surrender

First of all race go by elements anyway -_-".

Skills with different elements, I expect removed (hopefully not, but I am thinking the devs will restrict the classes to a particular element)

Ups, sorry yulk which part i mention they have different skill element ?
    Since untamed = wood, human = fire, tideborn = water, elves = metal (lightning and wind), earthguard = earth.
    Sorry but i don't say anything about putting skills with the opposite element on the new set skills for the class i mentioned on examples.
    Oh forget it . . you were great yulk anyway . . mean more than the usual yulk. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...