RT Economy

Allorah - Raging Tide
Allorah - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Ok, is it just me or does it seem like ever since the coin was taken out of TW the economy has gone to ****. It's expensive to buy anything and when you grind for coin your repair bill zeros out your profit. The packs don't help either. And not to mention the TT drops have gotten worse and the GBA boss is IMPOSSIBLE. The double drops were turned off and they implemented the new DQ system. The problem is when they turned off the double drops they seemed to have turned off a lot of the DQ items too. I have found alternate ways to make coin but I would like to see the economy turn around by PWI themselves. Please, do something to help us play and enjoy the game for those of us who are not cash shoppers.
Post edited by Allorah - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Probably wrong subforums but ... welcome to PWI :)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sadly it isn't just RT forum's problem,It's exactly how this game works<3
    <3 i love these hardcore games where is hard to do kinda everything<3
    * hmm...ok leveling is easy now...but but but it was quite hard at begging<3*
    Let's hope though they are making coin earning easier in the next monthsb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sell gold (this is what the gms want you to do -looks at Gold prices for evidence-
    )

problem solved
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    1-Azula get the **** out.

2-about the economy....yeah...they dont care. we dont care either. ppl that post here knows that qqing about is not going to do anything. ppl that post here know the game is dead but still play it regarding the ****ty economy, the pay to win system and the ultra low high lvl content.

im still here u can gtfo

this game is dead yo!
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Game is dead > Server is dead > Server economy is dead.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's just you
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This thread must be good when I see boogie post up in it.

b:cute
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
    edited November 2010
    This thread must be good when I see boogie post up in it.

b:cute

I got nothing else to post in these days ._.
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have no issues getting coins to buy stuff. Only thing is i don't level skills that much, and my Genie is out of energy.I'm still turning profits of 100k for hours of questing/grinding, after repairs.
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have no issues getting coins to buy stuff. Only thing is i don't level skills that much, and my Genie is out of energy.I'm still turning profits of 100k for hours of questing/grinding, after repairs.
    Did you see the price of gold? b:faint

The bliss of low levels when your gear didn't have to be refined. b:sad
  • autumnfey
    autumnfey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ive played this back in beta and actually didnt like it and played rom for two years but now iim back giving it a second shot and so far at level 15 i have 68kcoin then again im crafting and selling jsut about everything i dont essentially need
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Did you see the price of gold? b:faint

The bliss of low levels when your gear didn't have to be refined. b:sad

Don't break his happiness Borsuc. He's not at the level where he needs TT armour or pro weps yet. I know I QQed after I saw that money costs for lvl 1-70 is basically cheaper then how much TT70 armour and wep costs not to mention TT80, TT90, TT99, FC, Lunar, refines, hp food, etc.

Lunar wep = 50mil now I think (estimating haven't been on that often)

So like 100k per hour (he said hours I know, but being nice here)= 500 hours of constant grinding for 1 wepb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    And that's just the wep, also need to get refines and shards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Old news is old bruh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Don't break his happiness Borsuc. He's not at the level where he needs TT armour or pro weps yet. I know I QQed after I saw that money costs for lvl 1-70 is basically cheaper then how much TT70 armour and wep costs not to mention TT80, TT90, TT99, FC, Lunar, refines, hp food, etc.

Lunar wep = 50mil now I think (estimating haven't been on that often)

So like 100k per hour (he said hours I know, but being nice here)= 500 hours of constant grinding for 1 wepb:shocked

QQ.... Im sad now b:cry you ruined pwi lol
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    Pwnt - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    RT economy failing?!
    Game is boring!???

Suprised Face.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    700k+ coins per gold yo. Game is dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Hah. I had a bet with someone that by January of 2010 gold would be over 500k.
    They owe me 30k nao. wewt.
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    erm. *december
    edited November 2010
    Hah. I had a bet with someone that by January of 2010 gold would be over 500k.
    They owe me 30k nao. wewt.

Gz, you won $0.05