Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Frap it?
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I've easily done over 500 3-3 runs and have never seen it drop. I did get Twilight Scepter once, but it dropped in the wall and we didn't actually know it till the barb in our party said... where did I get THIS from? lol

Good luck on getting red mat to drop. I personally called it on at least 100 runs... b:sweat

Lmao nice, i can't even get help to do tt 3-3, guess i can count on you now! lmaob:pleased
    good thing that the barb you had in your squad was a nice person to mention that he got it.
    If it was someone else it would be "yah ty for the run ill maybe see ya aroundb:avoid"
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Frap it?

"Level 91 sin soloing Michael_Wraith" on youtube soon b:chuckle
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If you want pwi to listen just simple say:
    I want interval packs...where you have a 0.01% chance to get an interval gem to apply to your armor

der b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You can be. Just go LA hybrid. You can hit 5 aps without tome.

Be prepared to die in 1 hit as well, though.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    can i pk michael now?

b:question
    good thing that the barb you had in your squad was a nice person to mention that he got it.
    If it was someone else it would be "yah ty for the run ill maybe see ya aroundb:avoid"

I only run instances with people I trust. We also sold that mat to another one of our friends for 60m. There were 3 of us there so we made 20m ea on that run... we got paid well and my ep farming buddy got his shinrabansho for like 60m It was win-win. b:victory

Be prepared to die in 1 hit as well, though.

I'm not LA... I'm a full heavy build. I was just saying it was an option for someone who can't afford tome. xP
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • qqpwi
    qqpwi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This is seriously annoying that sins and archers can have interval chest but not BMS, will the expansion fix a interval chest? with out having to get stupid amount of rep points, and just need as much rep as sin/archers needs for that level 60 chest?

For bms, rep is seriously just a waste and useless, can't we get some of the sweet stuff as well? hell it would be alot cheaper then getting a freakin interval tome that costs a fortune.

shuck it up sissy face. qq
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    qqpwi wrote: »
    shuck it up sissy face. qq

People who make new accounts to troll really have no right to say anything.

Anyway, it would be nice to have interval on rank tops, but I don't think its necessary. Archers probably have interval since they were originally meant to be using bows which are hell slow, and sins... well you know.
  • Zeratulus - Sanctuary
    Zeratulus - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Even worse is the fact warsoul doesn't hit 5.0. I mean, who's gonna spend a house worth and not even hit attack speed cap. b:chuckle

Doesn't need to. Even if you capped at 3.33aps the warsoul fists do +50% damage, but only attack 33% slower. And iirc you can hit 4.0 with warsoul, so yeah... -20% attack speed for +50% damage is a definite win and thats just from attack levels, figure in better refines and you've definitely got better dps.
  • BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok seriously i really think now yulk doesnt even play the game, ban him for accountsharing or something xD

cant be that one of my friends who doesnt even play pwi knows more about it than yulk

i really bet the yulk here on forums isnt the same yulk in the game...
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You must be really a fail BM if you need an interval chest b:laugh BM`s can easily hit 5.0 compared to others (not using fists or claws that is) you don`t even need a tome with interval lol..........
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    We BMs shouldn't only reason archers and assassins gets then is this

Archers speed up there bows cause at lower level fists just ****

Assassins for there daggers that are 1.25 speed when us BM Fists are 1.43 so that -int don't even catch em up to us

We BMs can hit high Aps just fine so stop complaining
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You must be really a fail BM if you need an interval chest b:laugh BM`s can easily hit 5.0 compared to others (not using fists or claws that is) you don`t even need a tome with interval lol..........

Im to lazy and dont have the patient to farm exactly 250 uncannies for the nirvy legsb:surrender
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Im to lazy and dont have the patient to farm exactly 250 uncannies for the nirvy legsb:surrender

Then buy 'em.

their only 300-400k ea or so. Which is easily made up through a few 2-2/2-3 solo runs.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If Rank 8 heavy top had -0.05 interval, think of how much money PWI would make. But then, BMs could have 5.0 base APS... then going sage would make a little more sense. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Then buy 'em.

their only 300-400k ea or so. Which is easily made up through a few 2-2/2-3 solo runs.

You're kidding, right?

Two runs through 2-3 and you have 100m coin? Half the mats are worthless. And they're at least 420k each minimum on sanc.
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You're kidding, right?

Two runs through 2-3 and you have 100m coin? Half the mats are worthless. And they're at least 420k each minimum on sanc.

Single run through 2-2 on HT, and mind you this is me doing solo mode since I don't like to bother finding squads, I make between 200k and 1mil profit for a single run.

As for 2-3 solo mode, which I haven't attempted just yet because of hp, the mats in there are selling for 300-600k ea (some are near 900k). So yeah I could say with a couple of the runs I could make the coin spent for the uncanny's pretty damn easily.

But i'm willing to work for the stuff.
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This is seriously annoying that sins and archers can have interval chest but not BMS, will the expansion fix a interval chest? with out having to get stupid amount of rep points, and just need as much rep as sin/archers needs for that level 60 chest?

For bms, rep is seriously just a waste and useless, can't we get some of the sweet stuff as well? hell it would be alot cheaper then getting a freakin interval tome that costs a fortune.

oh my gawd your so right and we should get fist mastery b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory