Demon/Sage Drake's Wit quest ?

Options
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok, Turned 95 which means, 5 new points to distribute, lovely new number to show off :D AND tatatataaaa new quests ...

one of these is Drake's Wit that seems to consists of 2 parts, one from the demon guy and one from the sage guy... thinking i needed to go with the side of my culti i happily picked up my quest at the sage guy and whaddya know....

hardly ANY description and no waypoint to a boss/mob that gives me the items i need to complete my quest
+ the quest from demon dude is also still in my "find quest" part...

I tried searching the forums far and wide on this particulair quest and all i could find was a few people having these required items, not knowing what to do with it and another refering to this "some quest in your 90's"...

anyone got any pointers ? <.<
All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
"ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
Post edited by AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This is where you need to get the Demonol/Purgatol documents from mobs, activate it, kill the mob/boss in FB99s and get the scrolls. Once you have all the scrolls you can turn the quest in for a special piece of equipment.

I have not even bothered doing it considering the documents required are pretty rare the money required to purchase those would be better used in improving my gear.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ah Thank you Kaste! -facepalms- so silly of me not to check Pw wiki ! XD

Clicking a few links here and there got a whole lot further ! I think i have it figured out now, at least for the Sage part.

And Elviron, I think i also found a way of making it less costly ! :D

I'm gonna go and try it out, i hate unfinished quests XD.

to be continued !
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @AnimaBlanc
    If youre referring to the method of using DQ orders (2 silver and 1 copper) to get it, I would point it that you have a 1% chance of getting one of the demonol/purgatol documents which in my case is still too much of a expense. On DW, silvers go for like 500k or more so that almost like 1.1 mils for 1% chance of getting it dropped.

The the mob drop rates are extremely low which means you would have to be extremely lucky.

So, if you have any other method than these 2, lemme know b:surrender since the rewards dont seem worth either of these methods.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You are welcome. I am glad I could help.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI