live support down?

coolstorybreh
coolstorybreh Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
does anybody know why live support has been down for the past few hours? there is something i'd like to contact them about before the weekend but I haven't been able to get ahold of them just says to try again on different hours. if i am not mistaken I thought they are working right now, or were at least 1-2 hours ago.
Post edited by coolstorybreh on

Comments

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Something crashed, somewhere. Obviously.

/thread
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • coolstorybreh
    edited November 2010
    huh? like what a plane? is that a euphemism or something? i'm confused
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Here is two possible things that could have happened-

1)(and most likely) no one is around to live chat, so they shut it down, and don't say anything about it.
    2)Their chat server crashed, and they are trying to restore them.

Like i said, the first one is most likely
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • coolstorybreh
    edited November 2010
    ok thx, but..

my last question is does the billing department work weekends? and if so how can ic ontact them, anybody got their phone number?

~~~~~~ty
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    does anybody know why live support has been down for the past few hours? there is something i'd like to contact them about before the weekend but I haven't been able to get ahold of them just says to try again on different hours. if i am not mistaken I thought they are working right now, or were at least 1-2 hours ago.

i actually, just recently, found out there is a live support chat button, lol. funny thing though, ive never had any button on the page(and ive submitted many a ticket these last few weeks), just the request help, which is the ticket system. ive been in contact with support about it and they sent me too tech. tech said there is only a button available during buisness hours. i think it was like 10am-7pm or something m-f pacific time. problem though, ive looked during the hours they told me(taking into account time-zone differences) and still saw no button. i suppose it could be down. any suggestions?
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i actually, just recently, found out there is a live support chat button, lol. funny thing though, ive never had any button on the page(and ive submitted many a ticket these last few weeks), just the request help, which is the ticket system. ive been in contact with support about it and they sent me too tech. tech said there is only a button available during buisness hours. i think it was like 10am-7pm or something m-f pacific time. problem though, ive looked during the hours they told me(taking into account time-zone differences) and still saw no button. i suppose it could be down. any suggestions?

The button is right under the ticketing button. At all hours of the day.
    Also

"Please note that Live Chat is only available during our business hours running from Monday through Friday from 10:30AM to 12:00 PM and 1:30 to 6PM. The new support system encourages users to browse the"
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The button is right under the ticketing button. At all hours of the day.
    Also

"Please note that Live Chat is only available during our business hours running from Monday through Friday from 10:30AM to 12:00 PM and 1:30 to 6PM. The new support system encourages users to browse the"

is the button supposed to be on this page? or do you have to click the request support button?

this is a ctrl+copy of the step 4 page

Step 4:

If you have been unable to find your answer, please submit a request from an option below. Our service team is ready and specially trained to address your questions.
    Support Resources:

Request Support
    Submit a trouble ticket to our service representatives. You can track the status of your ticket in .
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.