Sin Vs runner.

2»

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I bet 105 is Kita's waist size by now. ijs.

Wrong thread o.o;?
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If they didn't have neutral buff filter block on, they deserve to die. If you Expel yourself, Tackling will keep you there and Occult Ice towards the end will keep you there when Tackling and Expel is about to expire. So broken yet so much fun to abuse.

yap, its easy in theory.. but when you are there.. ppl do all sort of LOL things..
    i always expel myself after they introduced neutral buff filter.. if i manage to pull EA right after expel wears off, i am free for 8 secs.. and i manage to do that 80% of the times.. why? i don't know.. bad sins, lag...

but i love fighting sins.. i don't know why ppl qq so much.. they are challenging.. and i love it that way.. and i like my underdog status in those fights..
    psys are more annoying to me.. constantly watching their buffs and my ping is never under 300-600ms :/

EDIT: bout that killing without charm tick.. i think its a charm glitch.. i have video of psy killing me in tw without charm tick.. i had bout 7k hp with barb buff (yap, i am poor and have flawless/immaculate shards:P) dmg was round 2k, 1k, 4k and i died.. no charm tick.. and no, charm wasn't on CD..
    and i heard bout cases like this from more than one person..
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    the charm thing is server lag not counting your hp at 50% before you die

assumeing 50% phys redux+75% pvp redux + 30% from antistun+ condor giveing say...75% misses (closer to 90 for me) + 2 hits stoped by shell's

on 4 seconds of auto at 11.5k phys and 35% crit with demon wolf

(4x5-2) x (11500x.25x.50x.70x.25) x (1.35x 1.4)

18 x 251.5 x 1.89 = 8550

with server lag move time and misses (aka the standard in game BS we all have to deal with)

14 x 100.6 x 1.89 2661.88

so under ideal conditions with 0 server lag and a lot of lucky hits on condor yes tackeling+3 spark will kill your average CS archer...but ideal conditions do not exist

but people are also idiots so not going to claim it does not work...just that i would laugh at them (g 15 dagger 5 aps is a different story..thats just broken)
    Gifs are hard to make work here