A few bad things.....

Options
Kimicat - Sanctuary
Kimicat - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
ok i am seeing a few problems here.... it seems like you guys arent listening to our concerns. and im being completely serious. not forewarning us on things like this zen sale (which is what got me angry) there should be a warning or some sort of reimbursement to where we get the extra zen as well. also.... please make the packs easier to get things. this extreme rarity of some objects is driving prices up and i hate it! i have opened only God knows how many packs and all i got was a DoT and the rest tokens....
Post edited by Kimicat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    just about zen sales: lol they dont want to advertise it when they give out free zen... that doesnt profit them so its a secret b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    after opening packs and noticing you SUCK with the packs... why do you continue? Gamblin addictions are yucky b:chuckle:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Two lv 102 above me. b:shutup

some people say the current discounted tiger pack has lower chance to gain good things b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    just hit to lvl100 and quit since there is nothing to do after lvl100 99-100 30mil exp and boom 100-101 66mil even if u were lvl105 that would be stupid dunno why ppl lvling maybe they have too much money and time who knows---100-105 is so called hard cap that ppl would stop at lvl100 but some ones just dont understand that but meh for me its same :P
  • Kimicat - Sanctuary
    Kimicat - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    is that why i see the same oh 5 peoples names for duke to shout? its not fracking fair. someone in my guild opened 2 damn packs and got a wing trophy....
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    is that why i see the same oh 5 peoples names for duke to shout? its not fracking fair. someone in my guild opened 2 damn packs and got a wing trophy....

Me too but from months ago, got both lunar weapon (2nd sale) and frostcovered (1st sale) both less than 100 packs.
    People say the current tiger pack has much more lower chance because unlike on previous packs, after a red wall text of packs winners it need quiet a long time until the next red wall text of pack winners. (like 4 or more hour)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Stop crying and spend more money? Just max out your credit card two or three times, clearly that's the best course of action.
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    1. The ZEN bonus sale is often enough...so why do people hurry to get ZEN instead of waitin' for such an event?
    2. Even if they'd "warn" us, there'd be people who cry 'cause they baught ZEN right before the "warning"
    3. The packs are fine like they are now...if ya don't get anythin' -> bad luck, i guess...or karma
    4. If ya wanna blame someone...blame the nature, since the nature created all this...
    edited November 2010
    Options

game is game win or lose...same happend to my friend when 1st anni packs were out he opened over 300 packs and got actually nothing i got lunar after 2nd pack so its just luck...and in teh en u dont need good gear on PvE server..i still have tt90 gear and some shiiits ^^
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Those 5 people didn't buy 5 packs and just get insanely lucky. Most people that you see constantly flying by in red text usually pick up a 100 or so. You only come out on top if you buy 50+ packs...
    edited November 2010
    Options
    vristion wrote: »
    Those 5 people didn't buy 5 packs and just get insanely lucky. Most people that you see constantly flying by in red text usually pick up a 100 or so. You only come out on top if you buy 50+ packs...

thats true =)
  • Siuki - Dreamweaver
    Siuki - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    imo if they raise the chances of getting items from packs the gold price will go up even more.
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    imo if they raise the chances of getting items from packs the gold price will go up even more.

Yep...the higher the chance to get somethin', the more money people are willin' to spend for it x.x
  • vristion
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yep...the higher the chance to get somethin', the more money people are willin' to spend for it x.x

Whats backwards about this game and it's marketing is, some very small cluster of people across all servers can dole out the 40 semi-k amount of money just to achieve awesome gear/refines etc, which may grant them (pwi) a one time net gross of a few hundred k...maybe even a million. Imagine if it only took say...3 thousand to achieve all of that max!...hell even your common mc-dondalds worker in mom's basement could achieve that! that would be 3000 xs how many players? say if there is 300k people playing pwi and only 200k actually spent the 3 grand whats that? bout ?

And to top it off....people still need fashion!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Whats backwards about this game and it's marketing is, some very small cluster of people across all servers can dole out the 40 semi-k amount of money just to achieve awesome gear/refines etc, which may grant them (pwi) a one time net gross of a few hundred k...maybe even a million. Imagine if it only took say...3 thousand to achieve all of that max!...hell even your common mc-dondalds worker in mom's basement could achieve that! that would be 3000 xs how many players? say if there is 300k people playing pwi and only 200k actually spent the 3 grand whats that? bout ?

I'm not sure what you said all there I got lost towards the end... b:shocked

But I think most players are what you call "casual" cash shoppers where they charge like $10 every now and then if they see something they want, or to randomly gamble on 20 packs after a leftover allowance/paycheck.

But yeah I agree. We all need FASHION! b:laugh
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options

I'm not really sure what ya wanna tell us with that...except maybe that pwi seems to earn a lot of money o.o (maybe I'm just too tired atm)

Though i'm no sure if that's right, what ya said...like Susylu said: Most people are "Casual" cash shoppers and I think there are only about 10-20k real cash shoppers...but oh well, idk^^
    Don't frget PWI gotta pay somethin' aswell...
  • vristion
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm not really sure what ya wanna tell us with that...except maybe that pwi seems to earn a lot of money o.o (maybe I'm just too tired atm)

Though i'm no sure if that's right, what ya said...like Susylu said: Most people are "Casual" cash shoppers and I think there are only about 10-20k real cash shoppers...but oh well, idk^^
    Don't frget PWI gotta pay somethin' aswell...

yea was in FB... was talking from a marketing perspective..

whats better...

10 to 20k people spending lets say 40k

or

200.000 people spending 3,000

Most of those "casual" shoppers are only casual because for most part, unless you plan to be a part of that "real cashopper" crowed, there is no gain other than nice status symbols.

Another words, IF there was more reward for your dollar, people WOULD spend..LOTS of people..
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    As far as the warning on zen sales, feel lucky. The past who knows how many times, they'd have it go from like Friday night to Sunday only. Looks to me like they've already listened a bit by not only putting a day's more notice on it, but adding a day to be able to get it. Not meaning to side with them on it. It would be nice if they would say 'the second weekend of the month we'll be having a sale' or something, but like has been said, that wouldn't be good for their business. Looks to me like they're already trying to compromise as much as it logical for their business after all the complaints from the last times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!