who goodest pker?

Options
13»

Comments

• Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hate chu all :D Especially Mizu <3 And I put you into this because u were the person that had an argument with her about pdef and diminishing returns. And I am having pretty much fun on LC atm, Fizzy and Cheze are there as well lol. You need to drop in once in a while. :)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hate chu all :D Especially Mizu <3 And I put you into this because u were the person that had an argument with her about pdef and diminishing returns. And I am having pretty much fun on LC atm, Fizzy and Cheze are there as well lol. You need to drop in once in a while. :)

b:sad You hate me?? =(
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:sad You hate me?? =(

naaw, you know I could never hate you <3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Lunality - Dreamweaver
    Lunality - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Miiko b:cute

Oh hai :D
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You b:angry

You too b:angry
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • X_Castgurl_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Castgurl_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    There is no real PvP in this server, i don't even know why you people even bother to find out who's the best. This thread should be moved to lost city or harshlands. This is more like who cashoped more and got uber gears thats the best PK'er ever

^ very very and VERY much agree *high fives* although there's a few out there with UBER CRAZY gear that actually took the time to learn their damn class...but meh.

And to the trolling/omfg whatever nub posts that may come after this, YOU know it's true lmfao...
    [/COLOb:chuckleb:kissR]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Fantasy is something that one should enjoy.
    Although a Fantasy is harmless, it is only that in the eyes of the blind.
    Although a Fantasy is enjoyable, it can become repetivie and sickening to the mind and soul.
    When one gets sucked into a Fantasy, one day they wake up;
    They wake up and say...it's time to awaken from the Fantasy.
    - - - Woke up from this Fantasy on Oct. 2010 - - - b:bye
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    omg it's casty! and she's postin on forums!!

back on topic.
    SG sucked in tw. Stormyy was definitely the best wiz in tw that i had gone against. i've never gotten to see Wizzard or any EQ mages in action (other than Pedestrian) so I wouldn't know about them.

and as far as i know, swordman wasn't the first 5aps. since he was sage, he couldn't even get 4aps for a long time. i'm pretty sure cheze was 5aps before the tideborn expansion came out because rank 8 archer top has -0.1 int.

the only way swordman could have gotten even 4aps is with deicide (0.7 int), claw mod (-0.1), lg cape (-0.05), Love: Up and Down (-0.05), 2 TT99 set bonuses (-0.05x2), TT99 bracer (-0.1) AND nv pants (-0.05)