Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    read above, had to alter coz of ur late min edits

edit: if you still don't get my point god help us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Edit log didn't even register, don't know what you're talking about.

And so far your point seems to be that I overprice things. Is that all? If it is, what else is new?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    apparently your too stupid to realize you posted
    Why would they

then changed it to
    Why would they and why does it matter? It's not like I try to actually sell anything on my main. That Enrage tag over my head isn't very profitable.

anyway on-topic, overpriced isn't the word, your decides are hugely priced well over the normal limit, decides on their own are about 75mill and +6 isnt worth 35mill+

in that case, i don't think you have the right to b*tch at anybody given the fact you cant price up straight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Well I see you actually added quotes to what you're replying to this time. As for why people buy overpriced things, I have no idea. I know I can sell insignias for 250K easy, 300K with patience, and I would personally buy at neither of those prices. It doesn't matter to me except that it will eventually sell, and great job! You caught me on the FIRST day I was selling my Deicides. I bet you if I sat there selling at that price without TRYING to get rid of it, it will eventually sell.

And can you even read? I wasn't trying to sell them. If you MUST be obsessed with my reasoning for things, I was buying tokens and I don't want my shop to cancel when I buy out. If I REALLY REALLY WANTED to sell it I would obviously price it at something reasonable. And like I said, it's not a foreign concept for people to buy overpriced things. The fact insignias sell at 300K is proof of that.

anyway on-topic, overpriced isn't the word, your decides are hugely priced well over the normal limit, decides on their own are about 75mill and +6 isnt worth 35mill+

in that case, i don't think you have the right to b*tch at anybody given the fact you cant price up straight

You're an idiot. If Decides are 75M, the garnet gem is 16-17M and the +6 is whatever is left over (~10M in my joke pricing of 111,111,111). Of course it'll look "overpriced" to you if you don't even notice what gems are in the claws.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited November 2010
    sure, just post more bs to your rep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010

Where was I b*tching at anyone about their pricing? Or are you joining the butthurt craze about bans? Reporting and pricing are totally separate areas, I don't know what the frick happened to your brain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    sure, just post more bs to your rep

Since when have I cared about my rep? Keep up with the times grasshopper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited November 2010
    Where was I b*tching at anyone about their pricing?

lol, im just gonna say

Originally Posted by Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    "in that case, i don't think you have the right to b*tch at anybody given the fact you cant price up straight"

it was an insult not a statement
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    lol, im just gonna say

Originally Posted by Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    "in that case, i don't think you have the right to b*tch at anybody given the fact you cant price up straight"

it was an insult not a statement

And I said pricing things has nothing to do with btching at people. Duhr.

Plus, is it really that hard to grasp the fact that I wasn't trying to sell my equips? Really?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited November 2010
    Where was I b*tching at anyone about their pricing?

*facepalm* seriously... Hint : non-related insult
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    *facepalm* seriously... Hint : non-related insult

Oh so you insult people randomly without a bit of reasoning behind it. Well I'm not the one who said it. Who was it who was trashing their own rep here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Remember Summer, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Um actually, I would be surprised if she didn't sell those claws within the week. That's not stupid. If you were in the merchanting *business* as long as she and her group of friends have been, you would know that she's priced it quite well enough. Even if something is overpriced, you can't get mad at them because someone is silly enough to buy it. That's how some people make money.
    edited November 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Remember Summer, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. :O

im sorry.. *giggles* im just struck by the stupidity of people, i dunno where it will end b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Um actually, I would be surprised if she didn't sell those claws within the week. That's not stupid. If you were in the merchanting *business* as long as she and her group of friends have been, you would know that she's priced it quite well enough. Even if something is overpriced, you can't get mad at them because someone is silly enough to buy it. That's how some people make money.

Don't bother arguing. Stupid_Blush has already said he just wants to insult people for no reason. He's just fishing for random -removed- now, like how I price things, and apparently merchanting is an old and stupid trick. *rolls eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Says Aesthor who is trying to sell +6 Decides for 111mill *cough* RIP OFF! *cough* b:laugh

and you married the biggest dimwit on the server

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is summer butt hurt she dont have 111 mil? maybe not even a 1/4 of that? HELLO SUMMER lets look at prices Wep insig = 80+ mil, +6 not even sure but dorbs atm are selling for 150k+ and then on top of that a Garnet gem so another 17-19 mil. ADD IT UP or are u bad w/ math? because the gem and insig alone is almost 100 mil. not to count the effort and time to get +6 if u dont use orbs.

im not goin to school for math, but this is 2nd grade math, u add all this up and u get more then 111 mil. sorry ur sorry *** cant seem to get that little of coin to buy a wep. but dont gotta cry about it on a public forum. You seem more butt hurt over Aes's price than sleepcat did about me pming him... well maybe not because sleepcat did make this whole long post and put so much effort in to it just to find out he was trolled.

ps why u gotta hide im a dimwit? ur just a dumb **** who knows nothing about in game market and would rather sit on a forum and QQ. Rather then to go and make money to buy the item that u are QQ over.

notice how i dont hide what i have to say about u? just goes to show what kinda person u really gotta be =D. to hide something so null on a forum.

whole point of my post is to stop trying to troll a forum, which your not good at to beging with. Go make coin in game and buy items so u dont QQ about it on here. noone wants to read that ur *** hurt over not having 111mil for claws u want.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited November 2010
    sorry i got bored reading past the 1st paragraph

TL;DR?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lets make this thread about Evindor too.
    b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Everyone knows that you very rarely resell a weapon, at the price it costed to you to refine/shard it
  • Kashin - Heavens Tear
    Kashin - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Everyone knows that you very rarely resell a weapon, at the price it costed to you to refine/shard it

Very rarely != impossible b:laugh

Merchanting is all about selling over-priced goods. If you only sell at "fair" prices, then you're not a pro merchant. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    All I'll say is it used to be much much easier to merchant than it is today.... if u want any more merchanting tips, pay me b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I congratulate you, sleepcat, on the QQ you have earned. It looks like you bagged an Enrage too! *looking at the first page*.. lots of irony seeing that.
    Says Aesthor who is trying to sell +6 Decides for 111mill *cough* RIP OFF! *cough* b:laugh

and you married the biggest dimwit on the server
    I sold my +5 deicides 2 socket w/perfects for 110m several months back. Since naming and shaming isn't allowed, let's just say he was a BM from Tao. Deicides are one of the many things people will pay in excess for because many believe nowadays that you must have those or better as an interval class -- the fact that the market was starving for deicides atm also helped, meaning it was in severe demand which empowers a seller to sell it well above the median. Obviously you don't know much about how to merchant. As for the marriage thing in black text, I really hope you're a chick. At very least that would be a more sensible explanation for the drama you try (way too hard at that) to stir up.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    S> Merchanting secrets for only 110 mill!!!!11!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited November 2010
    lotsa waffle

i feel sorry for whoever bought them then, what a waste of money and brain power
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Can't honestly say I'd buy anything I'm selling at the price I sell them, but someone obviously does cuz I'm making money off itb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    B/S Deicide is a very profitable business.

<__________<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    All I'll say is it used to be much much easier to merchant than it is today.... if u want any more merchanting tips, pay me b:laugh

Wasn't it?

I remember one of my earliest ventures merchanting, turning 2million coin in to a nix and a spare 10million coin over the course of 3 days when gold was 100k each.

Now I'd be more likely to turn that 2million in to 2.5mill.
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2010