Ghost Lord's Power

LaLeLoo - Sanctuary
LaLeLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey everyone. Just curious, I was looking at the mats needed to manufacture TT90 Broken Dream and I need 8 Ghost Lord's Power. I have not seen any of this material around and was curious why?
Post edited by LaLeLoo - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well, as you see here: Steelation: Vacuity the item is existant, and therefore droppable, most likely people just dont farm it that often, but that shouldn't stop you from getting a squad to farm some yourself :D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Because that guy is a huge pain in the *** to kill, and his drops are wanted. So, those who kill him probably keep drops.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ^ What she said.

I had a hell of a time trying to get them....Ended up changing my mind anyway, partially because they were hard to find.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • LaLeLoo - Sanctuary
    LaLeLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    oh ok that explains a lot thank you all :)

Maybe have to change my mind lol
  • Calitae - Sanctuary
    Calitae - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    >.< sorry mild necro.

I've not found Steelation too hard to kill. I've gone in with a squad of mainly casters wearing arcane and we survived with minimal deaths -Hell our veno tanked him for a while. That is where a problem lies. Too many DPS classes in there to take down the other bosses but can't tank the dmgfrm Steelation as they've no mag defence or not enough HP. You'd need to rotate the squad. Thats too much hassle for a random farming squad though.

I'm trying to buy in GL Power for my TT99 catshop. I'm offering 1 mill just to buy in and it seems almost pointless since I'm probably only gonna make a 100k profit on it.

>_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sig by the wonderful Forsakenx ;D