Any good way to 'tackle' noobs?

LesBionic - Archosaur
LesBionic - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
As title thread says, anyone can share good ways to **** off noobs? I had seen threads where competent players got **** off by noobs, now it is time for the other way round! I just have a simple one to share:

Normally, I only grp with my barb bf to play for fun only, cuz have seen too many bad cases. We returned for the recent 2x exp week, and looking to farm DQ in Valley of Disaster/FB59, and maybe some molds for fun and laughs.

Now this level 6x BM, who was nearby, just say to us in common chat to invite him, never ask where we are going. My bf was not going to, but I ask him to invite anyway. Perhaps the BM is a good player. So we invite him, and tell him to zone into Valley of Disaster. We flew from King Feast to the entrance, which is nearby.

We waited for a few minutes. The BM was not in zone yet. I asked him where he is. He said he is waiting for us to pick him up, and in a rude manner with the f word. I told my bf he is definately a noob. I then asked the BM whether he knows where is Valley of Disaster. He replied no, again rudely. I asked him what he wanted to do, like exp or drops, he replied dun care. My bf wanted to kick him out, but I had a better idea...

I promptly picked the BM up, tell him to follow me in flight. I flew to Arch (with him complaining behind with a variety of f words), and told him that only the tele stone will port him there for 8000 gold piece. Of course to prevent him from droppping group for a bigger laugh, I "kindly" gave him 8000 for free so he can port in, and REMINDED him that this is the only way to enter dungeons, thus wasting money. (I think he does do BH, just that he always port in through the tele stone, not knowing the physical location.) Not a simple thanks from the BM. My bf laughed. b:chuckle

Into the Valley of Disaster entrance. We buffed, and my bf pulled mob with Earthflame, so we only need to deal with one mob at a time. True to my expectation, the BM complained that this is too slow, and he will show us "low level noobs" how to pull. He charged through about 5 of them, got slowed by one of them, and then stunned by the other, and with poison DoT stacked, got killed before he pulled them back. He yelled why the mobs here hit so hard. (Thought he been through BH? Now I think not.)

The BM sweared at us, of course, and blamed me for being a failed priest, even when he was way beyond my healing range. He then asked for a rez. Now the best part. I have lvl 7 rez, but I just told him, "What is rez?" My bf laughed really hard. The BM really cursed and sweared all the way, and he dropped group by himself. To further insult him, I then say, "Oh now I know what is rez!" He then demanded it like a King. I pretended to cast, press escape, and told him that "Sorry, Rez dun work anymore cuz you need to be in my group!" He hastily asked us to sent an invite. We disconnected and laughed our butts out. b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

We **** off noobs by being even more noobish lolol
Post edited by LesBionic - Archosaur on

Comments

• vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You don't consider yourself a n00b at 63?
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I flew to Arch (with him complaining behind with a variety of f words), and told him that only the tele stone will port him there for 8000 gold piece. Of course to prevent him from droppping group for a bigger laugh, I "kindly" gave him 8000 for free so he can port in, and REMINDED him that this is the only way to enter dungeons, thus wasting money.

Illusion Stone actually *saves* you money by saving you time. In the amount of time it would take you to fly to any of those instances, I can easily make that money by killing something if I wanted to.

Also, the only person who wasted money was you. You paid for your teleport AND his. lol

nub

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Repaying a noobish deed with another noobish deed...
    *sniff sniff*
    Anyone else smell a troll...or at least an ID 10 T?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    im not smelling a troll or an idiot, unless you're refering to your self,
    anyway to OP, good way i think to **** off a annoying noob, cant stand ppl that just get angry as hell in game for no reason apart from the fact that there insanely clueless.

though what i normaly say in squads though when some1 dies, is my res is level 1 just to see there reaction, funny for the most part, but they get the res anyway and see there exp barly went down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    vristion wrote: »
    You don't consider yourself a n00b at 63?

If u all played a REAL game like FFXI instead of something like this or or w/e where (and u can't tell me i'm wrong) prolly half the population are children....... I love how everyone throws the word noob around and doesn't even realize how big of a insult it really is (Either that or they're the type of person who doesnt' care how they talk to people). Hell even the GM's have thrown it around in their posts about game updates llol... You can be level TEN and not be a noob. I'll define the words for you so you're not confused.....

Newb: Someone who just started and doesn't really know anything (but is learning and at least is trying to do so).

NOOB: A total ****ing moron who even at max level would still be dumber then a ****ing rock. Doesn't know WHAT the HELL they're doing even though they've been in said situation 500times..... basicaly a freaking idiot plain and simple.

you get the idea....

FYI about this not being a "real" game..... It's fun and w/e... i do like playing it..... but i dont' consider a game a challenge when u COULD (yes it'd take awhile in this) get max level and do almost anything in it and NEVER play with anyone else.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If u all played a REAL game like FFXI instead of something like this or WoW or w/e where (and u can't tell me i'm wrong) prolly half the population are children.......

FYI about this not being a "real" game..... It's fun and w/e... i do like playing it..... but i dont' consider a game a challenge when u COULD (yes it'd take awhile in this) get max level and do almost anything in it and NEVER play with anyone else.

lol

nub

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    you're actually going to try and tell me i'm wrong there? wth was that comment or w/e it is for... FFXI if you don't squad with people you'll NEVER level or even be ABLE to get any decent gear. Most of the people playing there are adults, and even the few children act mature. Kinda have to cause we basically blackball anyone that acts like a idiot. Now compare that with this game..... Only damn reason I'm here is I've been playing FFXI for so long i need something else..... and this is kinda fun.

And what the hell is a nub? a baby noob?

]Edit: damn it i alt tabbed out of game for some reason now i dont' remember why....... >.<
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    you're actually going to try and tell me i'm wrong there? wth was that comment or w/e it is for... FFXI if you don't squad with people you'll NEVER level or even be ABLE to get any decent gear. Most of the people playing there are adults, and even the few children act mature. Kinda have to cause we basically blackball anyone that acts like a idiot. Now compare that with this game..... Only damn reason I'm here is I've been playing FFXI for so long i need something else..... and this is kinda fun.

And what the hell is a nub? a baby noob?

]Edit: damn it i alt tabbed out of game for some reason now i dont' remember why....... >.<

Michael is part troll, do you not realize?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    heh..... love your Sig btw Renza.... says it all...
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    anyone who came here after bh is considered a noob in my book ;D
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    anyone who came here after bh is considered a noob in my book ;D

w00t what is bh b:angry tell me quick b:cry ima teh pwnzorz pwn3d u kekeke

(lol) b:cute joke
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If u all played a REAL game like instead of something like this or or w/e where (and u can't tell me i'm wrong) prolly half the population are children....... I love how everyone throws the word noob around and doesn't even realize how big of a insult it really is (Either that or they're the type of person who doesnt' care how they talk to people). Hell even the GM's have thrown it around in their posts about game updates llol... You can be level TEN and not be a noob. I'll define the words for you so you're not confused.....

Newb: Someone who just started and doesn't really know anything (but is learning and at least is trying to do so).

NOOB: A total moron who even at max level would still be dumber then a rock. Doesn't know WHAT the HELL they're doing even though they've been in said situation 500times..... basicaly a freaking idiot plain and simple.

you get the idea....

lol, go play that game b:bye

I use those to define people.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    eh not paying for both at once.. hell i'm not even done with 11... been on here too much lately lol

not to mention they just raised the lvl cap 25 lvls and made everyone's gear that we spents like 8 years going after or w/e totally gimp comapred to the new lvl 85-99 gear.... >.< I been so bummed bout everything i spent time getting turned to **** i think I've been on there like 5 times all year....
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The BM sounds rude but you sound like a ***** so I guess it evens out?
    <3 Tapout <3
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Enough with the flames.
    On thread : I find it extremely rude to act like that with someone. You had to kick the BM out of squad instead of acting this way ijs.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.