Forums for the barbs are dead?

Options
SteelStar - Heavens Tear
SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Barbarian
Every time I come to here nothing has changed or its just new post after post of "Are my stats okay?" We barbs need to start something even if it is just a barb only random BS thread. xD

*bored*
It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
Post edited by SteelStar - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Blood_Panda - Raging Tide
    Blood_Panda - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    maybe new barbs are finally learning to read all the full documentation? =)

or the pop of barb are dropping really hard..

maybe this is out of topic. but how is your HA sin coming along?
    I am still strangling with enough dex for dagger first or enough str for armor first.. b:pleased

maybe i should start searching on nirvana guide.. b:victory
    Build Aiming for : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=99d12b053ed06fe9
    Retired : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a798089d5502e95b
    17k hp since level 92.. now @ 13k Hp on 100
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    im sure if they acctualy looked hard enough they would find out.. i know for sure one of the guids that is available actualy has the stats you should have at each level, if they had a geezer at that they wouldnt have to ask.... they also could just try and figure out the formula for dex and Str, or just wander voer to the black smith make sure there on track to their next wep and then over to the tailor and make sure their on track for their next gear, or forges.... playing a barb just take a tad bit to much brain power for some

cheers
    edited November 2010
    Options
    and to think most rpg portray barb as brainless tanks that do nothing much except soak damage with their skin.

b:chuckleb:chuckle

its always a joy to see only u standing and everyone dies when someone hit the mob or fail to hit the hands @ last boss for half run FC
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options

its always a joy to see only u standing and everyone dies when someone hit the mob or fail to hit the hands @ last boss for half run FC
    Lol, yeah or when you don't have a charm and just hp pots and the whole squad dies and you still tank the boss from 60% and live through out the whole thing. xD

HA Sin is coming along being Its not super high level my gear doesn't have a lot of stat add-ons but I don't feel like running a LA to 80-99 so I'm doing the best I can, with a +10 tome i can wear all current level HA, but I'm 1-2 levels behind on daggers.

Currently: Lvl 21 Using lvl 20 HA and lvl 20 Daggers, but I was lucky that I had a +10 str tome in my bank. Stats are 2 str, 3 dex every level.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Haha, everyone dead around you and you're steadily tanking the boss like "Hey guys, cmon...wake up no sleepin' on the job!"
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Haha, everyone dead around you and you're steadily tanking the boss like "Hey guys, cmon...wake up no sleepin' on the job!"

It never ceases to be amazing to Fuzzy how often we find ourselves in that exact position. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Options
    "Hey guys, cmon...wake up no sleepin' on the job!"
    b:laugh

Anyone of you been in 3-1 subbed lately? I went in there for the first time in a while to start farming out boots and my god the hornska looking boss is just as hard if not harder than the one in 3-3 same with Steelation all they did on him is take out the aoe Sleep (if the one in 3-3 stil has that... been awhile) -.-
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Haven't been in 3-1 but I have been in 3-3s that got way out of hand with Emperor. Need to find some good tactics/strategies against him. He 1shotted the squad not 1, not 2 but 3 times. We had a laugh and teleported to town.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • swabian
    swabian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I tried to open up the converstaion a little by asking about Apothecary skills but seems to have fallen flat! LOL that's the way it goes.......
    b:sin
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol, yeah or when you don't have a charm and just hp pots and the whole squad dies and you still tank the boss from 60% and live through out the whole thing. xD

HA Sin is coming along being Its not super high level my gear doesn't have a lot of stat add-ons but I don't feel like running a LA to 80-99 so I'm doing the best I can, with a +10 tome i can wear all current level HA, but I'm 1-2 levels behind on daggers.

Currently: Lvl 21 Using lvl 20 HA and lvl 20 Daggers, but I was lucky that I had a +10 str tome in my bank. Stats are 2 str, 3 dex every level.

wow +10 str tome really rocks..

i should have added dex @ the start all the way till my dex is capped for weapon before switching over to HA lol..

Having 17k hp sure help tank boss with ease.. barb is fun to play.. =)
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wow +10 str tome really rocks..

i should have added dex @ the start all the way till my dex is capped for weapon before switching over to HA lol..

Well normally when you make a major change like that you wait til 80+ so that you'll have some options for gears that add plenty of extra stat points, but I wanted to be different. Maybe just maybe I can tank my own FBs once again xD