Guide to Frost-Covered City (Frost)

13»

Comments

• Conalll - Archosaur
    Conalll - Archosaur Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Nub barb <3

For the Messenger of Fear pull, a lot of people normally Skip the mobs in the room where the shade is, and go straight to boss. Now once the boss is at say ~150k hp, someones goes and pulls the mobs (note thats the time when you're also supposed to hyper) and brings them to kill all together with the boss, so then they can leave hypers on and use the hyper jump (or so called npc quest that ports you to the shade just before big room) and hyper those aswell.

Though, I don't know how it would be less experience if you added those mobs to a hypered pull rather than killing them together with the boss. As long as they are hypered, the experience is still there, and the same.

Really? Interesting. So far every run, and I mean all of them, have expected me to pull the mobs to the shade. No one has said anything different before, during, or after until now.

Guess I've been unlucky and gotten all the wrong players. I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks for clearing that up.
    "Impatience walks with disaster." My own phrase.

"Let the winds of winter come. I fear not famine, nor blizzard, nor an army of predators. For I am wolf. My power is matched by the many that stand beside me. Come what may. I have faced it before, and it has yet to touch me." *The Alpha's Warning*
  • lary0420
    lary0420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Psys are not so bad. I've ran a half fc with just myself, a psy, sin, and seeker (all 90-95). The psy was a huge reason in accomplishing this feat without a full party (or cleric).

In a regular party, I typically pass on the barb and use a seeker. They do the magic pulls and I'll do the melee pulls. In big room, the seeker and bm each pull half.

Squad I usually run with:
    BM (myself)
    Cleric
    Sin
    Sin
    Seeker
    *fill with whatever is available*

Level 10 Vortex after an HF will drop frost assassin and big room pulls in under 3 seconds, typically. (I love it, and so does the cleric b:laugh)

What's disappointing is that squads rarely, if ever run the full FCC. I want some p.stones b:cry
    I miss the old days. (HH>TT, Hypers/heads/packs/etc have ruined the game)

Bring back the days of PW-MY
  • _IronBlade_ - Harshlands
    _IronBlade_ - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    One thing I dont like is when the channeling of slash boss gets interrupted b:surrender
  • DavidKessler - Sanctuary
    DavidKessler - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    realy nice walkthure wish some would read it i learned something my self and i am experenced in fcc

any way the dragoons no longer have good xp its only like 300 hypered now
    and on boss 6 if u count 3 i like 4 but its close on lag then spark you can void his freeze
    So you want to dace with the devil in the pail moonlight So lets dance
  • _Kiyomi_ - Raging Tide
    _Kiyomi_ - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    BUMP THIS GUIDE!!!!

QUOTE:
    Heads
    After the mobs are dead and bows are out, everyone talk to the NPC. The cleric should run to the middle of the room and red ball (you should have 2 sparks bc the veno should have passed you one before the pull, or at least 199 chi, just IH yourself quickly). Everyone else spread out at the outer range of red ball.

Mobs that look like shrunken heads will pop up all over the room that even a magic class with a bow should be able to 1-hit with red ball--they have 100 HP. These guys are worth 5 digit experience each under 12x hyper, and it's imperative that you kill them as fast as possible. After a certain period of time, the heads will stop spawning, and hypers should be paused after the last ones are dead. Then everyone should talk to the NPC to get their second box token, Sincerity.

I'm running fc on an alt wizzy, and the sin doesn't grab the quest so I tell her grab the quest... She goes Why?
    Are you kidding me?! Does no one read guides anymore...
    And she isn't the first person I've met who wont grab the quest even after I explain it to them.
    >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggy by Bellefleurs <3 Ty dear I love it!
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    BUMP THIS GUIDE!!!!

QUOTE:
    Heads
    After the mobs are dead and bows are out, everyone talk to the NPC. The cleric should run to the middle of the room and red ball (you should have 2 sparks bc the veno should have passed you one before the pull, or at least 199 chi, just IH yourself quickly). Everyone else spread out at the outer range of red ball.

Mobs that look like shrunken heads will pop up all over the room that even a magic class with a bow should be able to 1-hit with red ball--they have 100 HP. These guys are worth 5 digit experience each under 12x hyper, and it's imperative that you kill them as fast as possible. After a certain period of time, the heads will stop spawning, and hypers should be paused after the last ones are dead. Then everyone should talk to the NPC to get their second box token, Sincerity.

I'm running fc on an alt wizzy, and the sin doesn't grab the quest so I tell her grab the quest... She goes Why?
    Are you kidding me?! Does no one read guides anymore...
    And she isn't the first person I've met who wont grab the quest even after I explain it to them.
    >.<

Everyone dont need to take the quest, just 1 is enough to activate the heads. :)