Best Skilled of their class.

X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Just cos I read this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=904692

Who would be the most skilled at using their class?

Who would you pick to have in your rb squad? Who would you pick for a pk session? Who does their job better than any1 else?

Remember gear =/= skill b:pleased

PvP & PvE are 2 different types of players of course.
Post edited by X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    We must not turn HT forums into Archosaur forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Mono is the greastest player and man ever to grace the world of PWI no one comes near to his skill lvl in anything he does
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hahahaha skills in Pwi? come on a game where u just click attack then spark then attack?
    Proly the only class that u need brain to play it is the barb and only when he pulls a cat in TW cause at that point he needs to know when to invoke and use potions...rest of the classes are "target" kill "target kill....and thats it.

Did i miss any update of this game? cause last time i playd it any idiot whit money was able to play it without no problem.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hahahaha skills in PWI? come on a game where you just click, attack, then spark then attack?
    Probably the only class that you a need brain to play is the barb and only when he pulls a cat in TW, because at that point he needs to know when to invoke and use potions...rest of the classes are "target" kill "target kill....and thats it.

Did i miss any update of this game? because last time i played it any idiot with money was able to play it without no problem.
    b:bye

Fixedb:cute
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    What nekhe said.

Equips are everything in this game, gone are the days where it takes any skill...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Sure gear helps wonders, but, for example, people who speak Inventorish, not naming names :O have good gear but just suck at anything I've seen em do. And for pvp you have all these wanna-be epic sins or bms who just suck at anything skilful. I remember pking against a bm in enrage, I won't name *rolls eyes*, had 4aps and the armor to match, but used magic marrow constantly against me. No skill there. Never 1 shot a bm so much and he never understood why.

But bleh you guys are right b:sadb:surrender
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Maybe make a list of people who stand out because of their gear AND how much they suck at playing their class?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Maybe make a list of people who stand out because of their gear AND how much they suck at playing their class?

Cos we can't name names...

The guy who speaks Inventorish.
    Are sillies.
    _Malus_Angelus.

All I can think of atm with good gear and **** skill.

You work the names out b:cute