Where do I find Perfect Stones?

Options
SomebodyTwo - Lost City
SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Title says it all, where do I get Perfect Stones, NOTE: I don't mean buying from other players, I want to make them myself.

I searched everywhere for an answer but I couldn't find one lol b:surrender
My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
"Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
"When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
Also, Minecraft is awesome.
Post edited by SomebodyTwo - Lost City on

Comments

• KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You can turn in the Attendance Sheets from the daily Attendance Quest (from the School Teacher on the middle platform of Archosaur) for Perfect Stones...sorry, but I don't really know the transfer ratio.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    When you hit 90 you'll get a daily quest for Tears of Heaven. You can use those to craft OHT gear that you can decompose for Perfect Stones.

That's the only real way to get any quantity of them without having to purchase them.

Up until you're 9x, your only real way to get pstones is to buy them.

You can also get lower grade chi stones from decomposing 1* items you get as drops.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Decomposing gear gives chi stones, the higher the grade the better the stone, not sure what the rate for chi stones is. Not sure what grade you need for chi stones.

And, like michael said, OHT gears decomp for a decent amount of chi stones, the only ingredients you need to craft them (well, the best ones to make for p stones that is) are the wrists which only take 3 tears of heaven, which you get from the daily, and lumino stones and golden sculptures which drop in huge amounts from TT3-x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thank you all my question has been answered :)

You can turn in the Attendance Sheets from the daily Attendance Quest (from the School Teacher on the middle platform of Archosaur) for Perfect Stones...sorry, but I don't really know the transfer ratio.

Its a 1-1 ratio, 1 sheet = 1 Perfect Stone.
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.