Whats ur opinion??

Doom_skull - Dreamweaver
Doom_skull - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Cleric
Ok i am new to this game and got started with a cleric.b:pleased
I heard people saying that when u get to 5X u need to get on fastly so i thought i would buy some new wings but i again thought that may be i can upgrade my natural wings and buy a land mount! i am thinking of asking some one so what you guys prefer??b:surrender
Doom_skull
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dreamweaver's pirate doctorb:cool
Post edited by Doom_skull - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Get Wing Mastery up to lvl 10; you'll go much faster, and it's not expensive money/sp wise.
    It works well for me, since I don't have any money to spend in mount/aerogear.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Your white wings will do just fine if you level up the mastery. The mastery is only good for the white wings though. So, if at any point you do upgrade your aero, your aero will fly at a set speed and will be unaffected by the mastery.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I really wouldn't worry about it at this point but the ground mount is up to you.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Basically, what these guys above said.

Upgrading your flight mastery to level 10 will make your wings fly at an increased 2 m/s. This will give you time to be able to save up for a land mount (if you really want it) and/ or eventually get an even faster flying mount with normal and hasted flight speeds.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • DrFeealGood - Archosaur
    DrFeealGood - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You get wings at lvl 30 for FREE that travel at 2.5 m/s. They're brown and ugly lol, but they work. I think flight mastery is completely pointless and it's a complete waste of resources.
    Cheers
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You get wings at lvl 30 for FREE that travel at 2.5 m/s. They're brown and ugly lol, but they work. I think flight mastery is completely pointless and it's a complete waste of resources.
    Cheers

they fly at 0.5 m/s so ur flight speed wil lbe 5.5 m/s , White wings with maxed mastery fly at 7 m/s

Check a bit before posting ur giving false information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue