What the hell is that ?! O.o

pawelk
pawelk Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
2010-10-29_09-50-23.bmp

Can anybody tell me what is that?! I spotted that "thing" few times in a week, once it stands there, once not o.o Maybe someone knows anything about itb:question
Post edited by pawelk on

Comments

• ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    there are a few unused bosses in the game hidden around archosaur. they usually invisible (bottom of the pond in the very centre of archosaur) or stuck in walls (north archosaur)

I am wondering if when they triggered the assault on archosaur event, they also accidentally triggered one of these bosses to make an appearance. seems likely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I haven't been on in a while but that sounds about right. PW is probably one of the glitchiest games I have ever played.

The devs fault for not cleaning up the previous glitches before adding more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    that boss has been there for an insane amount of time, just the fact its been there for ages, shows the devs uselessness at points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Shavain - Sanctuary
    Shavain - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Id like to see something done with it other wise it s a bit pointless just being stuck in a wall like that (tho most people done even know its there) Bit like that Turtle thing in the river near Plume. Spose these randome lil things make the game intereasting XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/shavainsig.png[/SIGPIC]
    ~ TYVM to Nowitsawn for this awesome sig ~
    My Chars:
    Shavain~Psy~x7
    Draykarna~Veno~x7
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited October 2010
    He controls Duke from behind wal... scenes.
  • LivingStone - Dreamweaver
    LivingStone - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Dunno how,i have died in true form and i was jumping when i died ,so tiger keep rolling in the air,but dead!!! i did not take screenshots of itb:sad
    but that was funny b:laughb:laugh
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    this is pretty funny b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Its Brigs Immortal Brother