Do groups want us at mid to high level?

Infanta - Lost City
Infanta - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Psychic
I tried being a barb for a bit, but the leveling was too slow, so here I am as a psychic.. Just curious--are we a desired class for dungeons later on?
Post edited by Infanta - Lost City on

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    no .
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Infanta - Lost City
    Infanta - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    no .

ouch. for real?
    edited October 2010
    all mages are screwed at endgame. wizzes are desired in rebirth though

i was having fun in fc with psy-fishes, but nobody care about them in tt or nirvana

keep psy for fun, and barb for making money
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

• MsSerenity - Lost City
    MsSerenity - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    infanta dont listen to paramedic he is being a troll noob

PARA SHUT IT UP!

Ask xKi he gets nirvana 5-6times a day on his psy from whut i hears im getting into my BH29 and they always makeroom for me since i hit the mobs for 5K at level 41 ;) ignore paramedic he is a A+ troll>.>
  • MsSerenity - Lost City
    MsSerenity - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    para please go back to the cleric forum and troll there ;) kthxbaib:bye
    edited October 2010
    whatever o.o

• Psychel - Dreamweaver
    Psychel - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    para please go back to the cleric forum and troll there ;) kthxbaib:bye

lol... :D
    I tried being a barb for a bit, but the leveling was too slow, so here I am as a psychic.. Just curious--are we a desired class for dungeons later on?

And by the way... From my experience, we do get asked by ppl to help them in dungeon runs. I have been asked to join their squad due to my soul of silence, AOE heal and special buffs accompanied by my spells that I cast.
    Wow, I see you... Now you don't... isn't that trolling? b:shutup
  • Martincho - Heavens Tear
    Martincho - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Yes, sometimes i got inv for FF, well for dungeons you'll be invited since we'r DD.. but just one thing, don't take aggro if you aren't the tank and also if there are melee class, don't knockback mobs.. people get mad with that b:sad
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No at endgame all people think about is 5 aps. Get a assassin or BM with 5 aps if you are gonna be wanted.. Then you can do everything.. Psy is great for killing mobs and huge crowds of ppl in PvP, but for bosses they hit hard but not fast enough compared to those 5 aps nubs, even though channeling is fast it takes time for the skill animation to get done, its such bull**** that 5 aps ppl can hit so fast you wont even see they move.

Clerics is always wanted for runs and 5 aps people. Anything else people wont have in TT or nirvana... Unless you got good friends you can go with you always get runs, but psy isnt that attractive..

I am sage and got sage vengeance, silence and bubble, not like people care at all. Even with a +11 Rank 8 weapon I seem to find it difficult to get in the good squads so I tend to just pk instead since thats what im useful for b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Psychel - Dreamweaver
    Psychel - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Even with a +11 Rank 8 weapon I seem to find it difficult to get in the good squads so I tend to just pk instead since thats what im useful for b:surrender

Maybe that expains why you have very high PVP killing... 1419 being killed by your hands... Someone get the police...troll...b:beatup
    Wow, I see you... Now you don't... isn't that trolling? b:shutup
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    what para said.
    even wizzies are wanted in rebirth (cant see why though)

but that's another reason why i love my faction
  • UrDian - Harshlands
    UrDian - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I don't understand why any of you are saying Psychic's are not wanted in squads. A good psychic makes EVERY squad better. We have SOOOoooo many useful abilities, whether its in aoe situations or just max DD on a boss.

Exegesis, with your +11 R8, I don't see why EVERYONE wouldn't want you if you're good at your class. Personally, I never have a hard time getting squads and turn down invites almost constantly when I'm online.

Many people don't understand what a Psy can do. I think we're one of the BEST classes for GV, far better than a wiz cause of our higher dps and easy ability to adjust to all of those ranged mobs.

On Harshlands, people are just starting to learn how powerful a Psychic can be. IMHO, we're the single best end game class, whether that's PvE or PvP... And, if you can refine and shard well to increase your soulforce, then it's not even close.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Stuff that makes DaK sad b:sad.

QQ it's all true Psys own endgame.

I made this wiz cuz I wanted to be a good endgame char, and now it seems psys are the best.

Psys just get such excelent returns from refining it's ridiculous.
    An equa-geared sin vs psy, 1 on 1, I bet on the psy if they both refined to +8 or more. Even stealth gank doesnt work that well because of white voodoo and stun shield.

Point is, I wish I had rolled a psychic instead of a wiz b:cry