TW Report 10/29-10/30

Options
2»

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's a wiz with a +9 lunar with all masteries and sage bids that's also quite pro and yet she's like invisible to QQme out there most of the times .

Or is it that hard to reach her ?

I've just always been curious about this , it's not even a matter of ranged or melee DDs anymore since ppl like Choco , Nuff , Scion , Anarky etc & others I could call get focused allot as well .

/inb4sargoes"I'm not pro" ; oh shush , yes you are b:kiss
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hard as hell to reach, almost always nestled securely behind a ton of people, hard to get to someone with 3 BMs, 4 clerics and 2 nix venos in front of them, and when you do get close she distance shrinks/holy paths away, only way to get to her is to use anti stun+ irongaurd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If only Sarbear wouldn't 1 hit me b:surrender

common boogie i know you enjoy it b:dirty i would b:chuckle

dieing from toys arma wasn't very pro of me b:surrender
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Say what? QQme attack's Sar more than 3 times per TW ? I barely see her hp move through 2+ hour war . This is news to me b:surprised

QQ I always try to target her, but as Rawrgh said she is always behind a wall of bms and other people. And the few times I'm able to hit her she runs back to base like crazy... I'm not crazy to follow her to be ganged by her friends nuh uh b:surrender

That being said I really have to say... Levi's wizzies are pro dd for sure, but what they are really pro at are at kite.. seriously u guys run so fast that is not funny QQ
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    QQ I always try to target her, but as Rawrgh said she is always behind a wall of bms and other people. And the few times I'm able to hit her she runs back to base like crazy... I'm not crazy to follow her to be ganged by her friends nuh uh b:surrender
    I have to say, with the exception of Eriion requesting assist attacks, I never see Sarbear at all to even select her... she's really good at running back and surviving when she would get killed otherwise.

Though... theoretically I could reserve a Zooming Thunder Powder for her and demon MS from 35m (instant stun nuke)... b:sin but eh no real point since usually by that time she already pulled off an ulti... so it would only be a slight delay for her.
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    Melda - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:sleep
    what ever happened to the 3495782375 pages of responses to the tw thread.
    anywhooo missed sat. tw heard it was a snooze anyway. friday was an intense 25 minutes to victory though so still worth it b:victory
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I demand that QQme focus fires Sar . Would make me look less fail knowing that I'm not the only one to die 30+ times per 2 hour + war .

I'll give you free passage to her even ! I'll pretend I didn't see you ~ cough ~

*hides*
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I offer 10mil to whoever kills Bladed_Tony the most in this weekends TW

b:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm usually standing in the middle of the path spamming Glacial Snare and Divine Pyrogram cause I can tank everyone. b:cute
    I have to say, with the exception of Eriion requesting assist attacks, I never see Sarbear at all to even select her... she's really good at running back and surviving when she would get killed otherwise.

Ninja Sarbear is ninja. And I bet he requests assist attacks on me often. b:chuckle
    I demand that QQme keeps focus fireing me . Would make me look more pro knowing that I'm the only one to die 30+ times per 2 hour + war from all the QQme love .

I won't give you free passage to her even ! Can't let the wifey die ! ~ smile ~

You sir, go die, and lemme fix this for ya, cause I'm nice like that.

And btw, no I'm not pro. b:angry
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I didn't know there was a limit on multi-quotes O_o. But...
    Hard as hell to reach, almost always nestled securely behind a ton of people, hard to get to someone with 3 BMs, 4 clerics and 2 nix venos in front of them, and when you do get close she distance shrinks/holy paths away, only way to get to her is to use anti stun+ irongaurd.

THIS is a lie....sort of....b:angry
    Hard as hell to reach, almost always nestled securely behind pimp, hard to get to someone with 1 pro BM in front of them, and when pimp dies from focus fire and you do get close she distance shrinks/holy paths away, only way to get to her is to use anti stun+ irongaurd but then you miss anyways!

So like...this is much better. b:dirty
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I didn't know there was a limit on multi-quotes

Actually, there isn't a limit on multi-quotes.
    Its only if you click the multi-quote buttons.
    You can only do the buttons 3 times.
    However you can copy and paste quotes into a post, as many quotes as you want.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Actually, there isn't a limit on multi-quotes.
    Its only if you click the multi-quote buttons.
    You can only do the buttons 3 times.
    However you can copy and paste quotes into a post, as many quotes as you want.
    b:laugh

what....I meant the button....
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wow, that Ambition kid is really cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Options

So like...this is much better. b:dirty

But it's done the other way around ....