ok.. I just caught a tabby plumdrop

demonicesteve
demonicesteve Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Venomancer
what does it do?? is it strong?? it's suuuuuupeeeer CUTE! it's so fluffy I'm gonna die! >_<b:laughb:laughb:pleasedb:pleased
Post edited by demonicesteve on

Comments

• gelnd
    gelnd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I believe the tabby is usually used for damage dealing and/or luring.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It can be used for luring, debuffing and the general attack role, although you should keep in mind it is not a high dps pet. It is however more ressilient than the Cuddly Pup and the Kowlin, and it's got superb mag defense. This along with it's size and speed makes for a good combo. You should be warned however it is not usually regarded as a top tier or competitive pet, and that i'm probably the only regular poster that uses it as a main. It is certainly worth leveling for a bit although it should become somewhat obsolete around 5x, so i would only recommend leveling Ream once or twice at most as skilling it is certainly not an investment.

This is a pet to use for fun at a certain level range, and it requires a strong commitment to keep it beyond that. Mine has got maxed Ream, Howl, Threaten and Bash, a skill set currently worth close to 4 mil coin. It handles great and i do recommend it, although you should be aware it should fit your playing style very closely to be worth it. Most venos that do keep it use it for pulling, although it is rarely skilled or even kept up to level for this role. Do give it a go if you like it, but do so with eyes open and well aware there are pets with better base stats for both it's general and specialized uses.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I don't like cats so I left mine at level 20 and use it for suicide lures. b:laugh

It is really, really cute though.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I don't like cats so I left mine at level 20 and use it for suicide lures. b:laugh

It is really, really cute though.

I wonder why more of a dog fan myself but they cute.I do like my Snow Hare being bunny Veno and all.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.