the dragon points preview

Options
anwynd
anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
could someone please tell me what the preview dragons point thing said in the news i cant read anything for some reason on the news page so i would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what it says
Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
Post edited by anwynd on

Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hi everyone,

It has been some time since Dragon Quest items were changed to vendor for less coin, and in that time, we've been working on ways to compensate you all for this.

We're pleased to announce that we are only a few weeks away from implementing a new system that we think will not only serve as compensation for what we considered an unfair change, but also make the game better in general.

This new system is known as the Dragon Point System.

As this system is currently in development, we'll be releasing more info over time, but the basic outline is this:

All DQ items DQ(31) and above, when vendored at NPCs, will not only give you in-game coins, but also "Dragon Points" on our site. Once you accumulate enough of these points, you will then be able to redeem them for various in-game items!

At this time we can't reveal which items will be available, but we can assure you that they will be very useful, and that they will definitely be worth the effort.

So we're very excited about this soon-to-come system, and we can't wait to release it for all PWI players to enjoy!

-PWE Staff

(Pressa's words- I been noticin its had bouts of that you should just refresh it a couple times it will come up eventually.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tyvmb:victory

EDIT: i refreshed the page 20 times and i still cant read it*sighs*
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    A few of my friends had this problem, they solved it by updating things like Flash, Java and thier browser ...

I know of a site that will tell you what updates you need (trusted)

I won't put link, PM me if interested
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]