suggestion collection

Options
Cristalwhite - Harshlands
Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Suggestion Box
Hello All,
First of all something about myself to understand my way of thinking.
I am pretty new in the world of Multiplayergames.
And this is my first MMORPG.
I ever played RPG's in the singleplayermode.
I played Diablo 1, NeverwinterNights and Sacred 1.

Second, i have to make a compliment to the developers of this game.
It makes fun and it is for free. I have no idea how the developers managed to get it this way but obviously they make a better job than some other big developers in this market, if they are able to develop this high quality game without a direct benefit through the moneybag of the consumer.

Finally: Every Software has its weakpoints, so this game to.
Here are my Suggestion:
  1. The Getting Stuck Bug:
    This bug appears several times on me. It means that i come in a situation where i am not able to move anymore. And the Reset-System of this game reset the Char-Position always to the last position, which is always the same. So the only way to get out is to logout of the game.

I guess, that this is maybe a Loop issue or a recursive issue in the sourcecode.
    I suggest that you do not reset the char to the last position. Instead you reset the char position randomly a small radius around of the last position. so it could never be a infinity reset loop, cause sometimes the reset position will be ok.

2. The Chat-System.
    It looks quite complicated to have so many options to chat.
    Private chatroom.
    Normal chat.
    direkt chat
    team chat.
    Of course they are all useful, but why do the private chat has its own window and the team chat not? and why can i make a direct chat( /playername blabla ), when i have a private chat? so i have no really good suggest. I only want that you clean the chatsystem a little bit up and make a uniform concept.

Optional i would like to chat with the ingame friend also out site of the game without starting the game. Like ICQ, Skype, MSN, but without having to add them to the ICQ etc. and without to install ICQ ect. This would be possible if you develop a own instant message client independently from the game which already include all the name of the chars and the name of the ingamefriends and every change in the game.

3. Beginners issue
    For Beginners, it is very difficult to get a general idea of the game.
    According to this i would decrease the numbers of diferent shops and the huge number of different items.

So you do not have so much different shops like "merchant" "craftman" and so on.
    Instead they could be summarized in lesser shops. And the huge number of different items like the jewels and so on are confusing especially the beginners.

Sometime less is more.

4. Customized UserHeader:
    In the game appears the char name over the head of each char. And also the chat messages. And also if he search a squad or a squad-member. I would like it, if i can make my own header. Something like: "Hello i searching for the Red Jade" as a standard header until i change it.

This could be useful for trading.

5. A View in the Future:
    I could imagine, that in every community it could be useful to make a kind of Ebay for real stuff. And this kind of flea market embedded in a game could be pretty funny.
    You want to sell you car.....just go in a game.....it is more like playing to sell the car than sell it in real, but if there is a customer for it, you would be happy to sell your car in such a easy way.

6. one last thing:
    I realized that the spell-animation of the wizard are not pretty.
    So i would like it if the spell animations of the wizard could be replaced with better one.
    Example: Pyrogram could be more like a real Fireball... like Sacred 1 or Diablo.

thank you.
b:surrender