"manly mode TT"

Options
2»

Comments

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the first 3-3 i did on this server took me 8 hours.

nuff said XD

I don't even remember the cleric but probably nimpo, rainz was there with a +10 bow, maybe zuggzorr was a veno. Proabably not though. When we got too minister Lina and Nuala were called in. Nuala left after that and Lina stayed for Lord. Took a long time, and we had a dinner break in the middle of it. I used +5 pan gu's, and rainz kept taking aggro from me and dying. The first 3.33 APS bm was still leveling up in fc at the time.

Now squads either can do it, or they can't do it but it really doesn't take so long. I guess for some bosses you now need a veno and 2x clerics. One can BB the other can purify for lord, or you can do a purify chain. Ofc yeah, clerics can get one shot in BB i guess as well. OK

Maybe its too hard, but at least its entertaining to watch Emperor walk into the room and one shot 4 people with one aoe. As fuzzy would say

"If me charm is no ticking and people are no dying fuzzy is not having fun!"

Ok maybe that is GhosTie hard to keep them straight.

What about Twisted and getting one shot by AOE? Well back in the day people had to gear up well for delta, and that was a major means of leveling and cash flow. So while you can go into delta at lvl 85, you really had to have at least tt90 to do well or better. So you might have to pay your dues, farm what you can, use your unique assassin skills and maybe farm 89, 79, 69, 59. Maybe get enough 100k's from ben for helping to open TT's. Maybe getting enough G9 hp shards from world bosses or events. I know for me i'd pay someone 250k to help me open nirvana, a pretty good bonus if you have 4 keys a day.

Also you could take a cue from many others on the server and farm lunar instead, especially with the upcoming 2x.

Hmm last thing i'll say is you guys should use Veritas_ as a model. Suck up to who you need to suck up too, get 300 mil+ in pk drops 300+ mil in farming 69 for mold drops and then buy rank 8. LOOK at him! He has barely cash shopped and he is so OP. He makes people have 5 DPS (deaths per second)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    As fuzzy would say

"If me charm is no ticking and people are no dying fuzzy is not having fun!"

You know its true, and you know you agree with Fuzzy. b:laugh

People can run the same instance 10,000x the same exact way over and over an over. Where is the fun in that? Yes, TT might have been reverted to "manly mode" but thats ok by Fuzzy. It keeps the game interesting and fun. Rinse and recycle farming makes for very boring game play to Fuzzy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Twsted - Raging Tide
    Twsted - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I already have all my TT 99s except my legs though. All with decwnt shards(immacs/vit stones) but the only way i was able to afford those was farmin 3-1 over and ober and over again but now i cnt Q_Q. *** it im resttatting to a full vit sin >_>
    is it jus me or does every thread turn into a flame thread at some point? wheres the love?? b:cry
    WTF is a gank? -_- its called pvp
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Hmm last thing i'll say is you guys should use Veritas_ as a model. Suck up to who you need to suck up too, get 300 mil+ in pk drops 300+ mil in farming 69 for mold drops and then buy rank 8. LOOK at him! He has barely cash shopped and he is so OP. He makes people have 5 DPS (deaths per second)

So OP yet can still be taken down by 2 decent non-OP geared ppl b:chuckle

He also get's such awesome TW action to make use of those OP gears b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So OP yet can still be taken down by 2 decent non-OP geared ppl b:chuckle

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/stickman22/2010-09-1315-13-18.jpg

<3