peace harshlands

Jlung - Harshlands
Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Chronicles
been a good run had some fun, made alot of good friends. After almost 2 years of playing im gonna take my leave from this game. Tired of being **** and sending in tickets being told that "their looking into it' or just not getting a response in general. So ima say peace to all the people ive met on here and goodbye to all my friends. I wanna give a special thanks to Rome, Anti_Matter, Acrelar, Apologies and Swiftfire for being there and helping me out throughout the game.

Good Luck zulu hope you succeed in taking the map i know you can do it.

take it easy harslands
-Jlung
Post edited by Jlung - Harshlands on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    First post.

You were one of the first ones I've fought against on this server (on friend's account) while you were back in Evoke. I remember you telling us that we should go after you first in our group PvP war, ROFL. Good times.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    First post.

You were one of the first ones I've fought against on this server (on friend's account) while you were back in Evoke. I remember you telling us that we should go after you first in our group PvP war, ROFL. Good times.

i just wanted good pvpb:surrender
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    Saveless - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Technically you weren't **** (assuming), seeing as I know everyone shares their accounts with someone/multiple people. So your result is most likely 1 of your "friends" not confessing to thievery. I saw it happen too much back then.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Technically you weren't **** (assuming), seeing as I know everyone shares their accounts with someone/multiple people. So your result is most likely 1 of your "friends" not confessing to thievery. I saw it happen too much back then.

yea thats always a possibility i suppose but doesnt change anything
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    Saveless - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    yea thats always a possibility i suppose but doesnt change anything

Well it changes "I was ****" into "I was a dumbass." Thus, making sending in a ticket useless.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice, shame on me.
    60 / 250.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I told you she's a manipulative female dog :)
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    u were a good barb

b:cute
  • Strark - Harshlands
    Strark - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    We didn't get to have your archer in Demonweb for long, but the time you did spend there was a pleasure for us all. It was nice to meet you and I wish you the best in all things that are yet to come your way.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Your be missed bro, above all the loss of your singing in vent will be missed most.

Not everyone can quite hit that "Hitting a baby with a cat" note b:chuckle jk jk.

b:bye stop in to say hey from time to time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You just have bad luck with who you trust =\ come back pls and 1 vs 1 me even tho u will prolly beat me. let me have my fun b:cry

Btw, what did they take? I thought u had all your stuff bound
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You just have bad luck with who you trust =\ come back pls and 1 vs 1 me even tho u will prolly beat me. let me have my fun b:cry

Btw, what did they take? I thought u had all your stuff bound

I think his quitting has less to do with losing the items and coin and more with the fact that PWI basically says, "Not our problem, we wont do anything to try and help." Its very frustrating and just another example of the extremely poor customer service you buy with all your hard earned money.
    edited October 2010
    @HH u know, I don't even know why I responded to you >_>

Good luck Jlung

• Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    been a good run had some fun, made alot of good friends. After almost 2 years of playing im gonna take my leave from this game. Tired of being **** and sending in tickets being told that "their looking into it' or just not getting a response in general. So ima say peace to all the people ive met on here and goodbye to all my friends. I wanna give a special thanks to Rome, Anti_Matter, Acrelar, Apologies and Swiftfire for being there and helping me out throughout the game.

Good Luck zulu hope you succeed in taking the map i know you can do it.

take it easy harslands
    -Jlung

Um *tear* WTF? you cant leave meee. you made my first mold soloe'd my fb 29 and 39 Perditiond anyone who pissed me off, not to mention making me laugh my head off. How the fugg you gonna quit w/o at least saying g-bye?b:shocked.

Im so gonna chew you out on MSN
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @ Cresendia

As much as I hate to draw RL distinctions with a video game, this argument is about the equivilant to saying that police wont investigate someone or help you because you threw a party, invited some people over, and one of them robbed you blind.

.. Or because you invited a guest into your home once, and they came back later and robbed you.

You also make a large assumption that you know exactly what happened to J's account. Maybe you should encourage PWI to actually help instead of blaming the victim.
    edited October 2010
    @ Cresendia

As much as I hate to draw RL distinctions with a video game, this argument is about the equivilant to saying that police wont investigate someone or help you because you threw a party, invited some people over, and one of them robbed you blind.

.. Or because you invited a guest into your home once, and they came back later and robbed you.

You also make a large assumption that you know exactly what happened to J's account. Maybe you should encourage PWI to actually help instead of blaming the victim.

Um, Depends on what kind of help you want from the police? If you want the police to replace the stolen goods then there's a slim chance of that happening. Now if you want the police to help u catch the robber then yes, sounds like a legitimate request. And btw, I never claimed to know what kind of help Jlung wanted b:surrender. Stop picking on me b:cry

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @ Cresendia

Ummm yeah...about that. I threw a party, we were all outside drinking. 1 person (who was not invited) snuck in and robbed my roomate and I. We called the police because we saw him running away. The police came, found him because of the description we gave him (they knew him from previous encounters), and then ticketed us for providing alcohol to minors because he was only 18. They didn't find any of the money on him, so he got away free.

So yeah...the police are just as useless as GMs. But hey, pk someone out of safezone, or sleep in your car instead of driving home, and you can bet your *** the GMs/police will get involved.

So in conclusion, I'd just like to give a big "kiss my ***" to any figure of authority.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Happy jus mad cuz he +0'd his helm and GM din do shii
    edited October 2010
    Happy jus mad cuz he +0'd his helm and GM din do shii

How much did u cs this time to get unbanned? b:chuckle

• Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @ Cresendia

Applying the same analogy, the police never enforce a law to stop you from inviting people to your home and host a party. The GM's, however, implemented no account sharing.

So..b:lipcurl
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    this whole thing is g@y i hope you come back eventually
    b:bye
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    it seems people think i have some false hope of getting my stuff back. So lets clear this up. I dont plan on getting any of my stuff back i sent in a ticket solely to find out what actually happened to it and who it was that i "couldnt trust" or if i legitimately got ****. I made the decision to quit not based off of that but based off the fact that i had been playing for 2 years got bored of the game and had stuck around simply to see zulu take the map because i was in there from the beginning. Seeing as how my stuff was taken i figured hey if there is ever a time to quit then here it is.

Do i feel bad for just leaving zulu? yes! does zulu NEED me? hell no! they are a faction that is/will be strong as hell with or without me. i MIGHT log in from time to time to see whats up and catch up with some friends but thats about it. other than that GL taking the map zulu.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    it seems people think i have some false hope of getting my stuff back. So lets clear this up. I dont plan on getting any of my stuff back i sent in a ticket solely to find out what actually happened to it and who it was that i "couldnt trust" or if i legitimately got ****. I made the decision to quit not based off of that but based off the fact that i had been playing for 2 years got bored of the game and had stuck around simply to see zulu take the map because i was in there from the beginning. Seeing as how my stuff was taken i figured hey if there is ever a time to quit then here it is.

Do i feel bad for just leaving zulu? yes! does zulu NEED me? hell no! they are a faction that is/will be strong as hell with or without me. i MIGHT log in from time to time to see whats up and catch up with some friends but thats about it. other than that GL taking the map zulu.

KK but gimme ur money. Urdian is catching up to me as far as gear standards go and I wanna defend my title as best-geared Psy.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Jlung is notorious for account sharing. No pity from me.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Jlung is notorious for account sharing. No pity from me.

so is 98% of the server ijs
  • RavynneSidhe - Harshlands
    RavynneSidhe - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well this sucks.

I've always known you were a good guy, and just because you account share doesn't mean you deserved it J. It sucks that you got ****. And I can imagine that hitting end game could get really boring.

I'll miss you. I won't miss you pking me a lot in West Arch on my old, now dead cleric though :P J/k. I will miss that Q.Q

I wish you the best :3

-RavynneSidhe, LadyTsukiyo in a "past life" :P
    I was LadyTsukiyo in a past life :3
  • Occult - Harshlands
    Occult - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    How much did u cs this time to get unbanned? b:chuckle

Well, when I was first banned from the forums, frankie decided to ban my account in game. Within 1 hour of submitting a ticket asking why I was banned I received an apology from one of the support staff saying I was wrongfully banned in-game.

My forum ban was then extended to like a month...
  • Occult - Harshlands
    Occult - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Also, Jimmy Lung, did you not put my name in your "thank you's" because I wouldn't go to the beach with you when you were in town? Because if thats the case I also declined to go to the beach with Lejont when I was in New Jersey. Thank god I didn't go with him, one of the girls he went with ended up stabbing someone. That is why I didn't go to the beach with you.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I just laughed sooo hard at that comment. :)
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm sad to see u go, another great loss to the server, u were the best barb I've ever fought, have fun and take care
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
This discussion has been closed.