is it fun?:D

kh0rha
kh0rha Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
well i am tryng to pick a servar so i was wondering if anyone can tell me sumthing about it b:chuckle
Post edited by kh0rha on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    you already picked Dreamweaver, go away
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You have 0 friends. Maybe you should go make some or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    HT is one of the older servers, so you have many players that are near level cap, much more with heavily refined gear and so forth. CS'ing does allow the newer servers to catch up, and sadly with the ampable amount of power leveling items in game, hitting the higher lvls is not too hard.

Difference is normally you might find more experienced players on the older servers then some of the others. ( Orical noobs that have no clue how to play their class but are 100+ ) With changes and unfixed problems, you also have many of the older players that have left or are very close to leaving.

You would probably still find many players in all level ranges with the number of alts running around, so short of PVE vs PVP not sure what more to say to ya.
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    kh0rha wrote: »
    well i am tryng to pick a servar so i was wondering if anyone can tell me sumthing about it b:chuckle

None of the servers :P

Just wait for FW and play that, it will be alot more fun as everyone will be around your level and soo much easier to find ppl to quest with.

If you play pwi at this stage you will mainly solo quests and have to beg for people to help you. You will only get help if you are really lucky and someone kind enough to help.
  • Sevenstars - Heavens Tear
    Sevenstars - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    how was that again.. oh! yea.. Get off my lawn!