Assassin Weapons question.

d0pey
d0pey Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Greetings everyone!

I've been vexing over this, should I get the Level 30 Mold wep (Screamer something) Daggers when I get to level 30, or stick with my fb19 wep till level 43 for another mold wep? Or are they available through quests? Please answer my dilemma. Thanks a million!b:thanks
To act is to live.
Post edited by d0pey on

Comments

• Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You will be receiving Wep Token quests every 10 levels which of course gives a chance of receiving a mold. If you don't get the mold, I would suggest just buy the molds in the auction house because they are pretty cheap to get. The lvl 19 wep is alright for the low levels but you should absolutely change your weps as you level, if nothing else to increase your overall attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You seem to be a wealthy player, so... what the poster above said. Try and do the weapon token quest (starts at 2x). If you get it, cool, if not, try to buy it:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • d0pey
    edited October 2010
    Cruella, I'm super poor instead. Lol I'm planning to grind the money out that's why I asked. I didn't get the weapon at Level 22, so what does that mean? Is it worth it to get a wep at level 30 or 43? x(b:surrender
    To act is to live.
  • akatsuchi
    akatsuchi Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    d0pey wrote: »
    Cruella, I'm super poor instead. Lol I'm planning to grind the money out that's why I asked. I didn't get the weapon at Level 22, so what does that mean? Is it worth it to get a wep at level 30 or 43? x(b:surrender

A very very long time ago on my archer I had a level 30 weapon called a light catcher. It lasted me until my solar slayer at level 60. That was back when BHs didn't exist, and now that BHs do happen, if you don't get the weapon token I wouldn't worry too much about it.

You'll be leveling so fast off of CS and BHs / quests (Especially when you reach 40 and get 3 straight BH 29s in a row) sticking to level 30 daggers wouldn't be a bad option at all in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC]http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/Enzetsu/DearSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

RETIRED from Abyss to persue a better game =^_^=

IGN - Pain
    Spouse - Hikari
    Server - Abyss
    Level -
    Class - Bezerker
    Guild -
    Tokyo & Harajuku First married couple ever on BoI =^_^= Congrats hunny :):)
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hmm... ok.... the weapon from fb19 is a good one. I don't remember if the one from account stash was better or worse...Use the one you have atm. If you have the time, you can grind away, and maybe will make enough money for both. However, if the question is one OR another, I say ... wait for now. Check AH and catshops, sometimes you can find some good deals. You should level rather fast at this lvl range, so don't worry about your armor much, you will grow out of it soon. For now, use the drops ya get:) Check the blacksmith to see at what lvl would a regular white weapon exceed the damage done by the one you currently have.

Hope that helps somehow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Manakel - Lost City
    Manakel - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    What server are you on? If you're on Lost City you can have my old screamer dual thorns. I used them until 56.
  • d0pey
    edited October 2010
    Manakel: Yes I'm on the LC server. And my ign is Mozzarella if you would be so kind <3! ;) Oh thank you all for all the opinions! I shall keep grinding and see how I can afford :'( Ty :))))b:thanksb:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    To act is to live.