NIX Glitches

Nocticula - Harshlands
Nocticula - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Venomancer
I just recently got a Nix. My issue is it will not attack alot of the time(it is full) and it blesses itself over and over and I have to stow it and then call again. Then it may attack. Is this normal for a young Nix or is it tempermental to lag? Games is either ok or running smooth. So, i'm a tad disappointed.
[sigpic] [/sigpic]

Something Something Something DarkSide
Post edited by Nocticula - Harshlands on

Comments

• Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I can't say if I had the same problem but in case you're using the nix to kill ground mobs, yes it does have its glitch when it comes to elevation (all flying pets have this problem). You need to jump and let your nix follow and then manually press attack (kind of like a jump attack). But for air mobs, it's fine. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    As Cocobelle said, all flying pets tend to glitch out on land. You may want to test your bird out on air mobs.

No offense intended but just to get it cleared up, are you 100% sure it's bless that keeps getting used? All of the skills have the same animation and my nix will repeatedly use pounce or ream (whichever is the current active) in it's failed attempts to hit the target.
  • Jamie_Rebecc - Dreamweaver
    Jamie_Rebecc - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Everyone's nixes does that. Sometimes it can be quiet annoying, (Like when I try to poke people in Pk xD) And since every skill has that animation, its most likely pounce animation that does it. If you look closely when you buff your nix. Around the nix will be the barb's buff animations. If you look at that next time it bugs out on you. It won't, so it will most likely be pounce or flesh ream. (Or whatever you have on your nix) But like stated in the post Cocobelle (Nice name btw xD) said. Try that trick which I use and it should work fine. Or go to a completely flat area.... I suggest the grasslands, or a place without hills of some sort.
    Jamie_Rebecc 9X - Herced/Nixed venomancer of Dreamweaver
    Actual join date: 3/16/2009

Half way there on getting my beamhoof slicer b:dirty

Ex-Factions: Crusaders, Dynasty, HDT
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I don't have glitch with mine unless it is trying to go over a hill and all skills are fine.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.