hypers and a charm :O

MsSerenity - Lost City
MsSerenity - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Psychic
Hey Guys and Girls, so i was wondering is it better to go with x12 for 1 hour or x4 for 3 hours on my hypers?b:cute I also have an MP charm think i needs an HP charm? or will pots/self heal be enough for a good grind session thanks guyb:victory
Post edited by MsSerenity - Lost City on

Comments

• Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ....You're a 3x Psychic and you're worried about Hypers?

......what has this world come to? b:surrender

Honey, you do NOT need to use hypers to get to 40. Take it from someone who grinded to get to 40.
    I did all my quests in back breaking agony, and sometimes I (GASP) grinded away from PK zones, got DQ items, and sold it for cash. (If you want some tips, do ask. I'm more than happy to give pointers.)

And to think....I didn't need a single charm.

Save it for when you get bigger hon, TRUST me, you will need it in the future when you're old like me. xD
  • MsSerenity - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    i got **** and lost all my money :( so im making this psy and was going to hyper to a higher level mostly to level 40 so i can do my BH <--quest build up >.<
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Alright, so I was working on this for about an hour... It has all of the PK grinding areas.
    The colored dots are all level 1 materials, which are for levels 1-30...so you know where all the noobs go out to quest/play.

Q.Q God it took me AGES to fix this up.

30-40 is in yellow
    40-50 is in green
    50-60 is in light blue
    60-70 in purple
    70-80 in that funky red color (I was running out of colors...>.>)
    80-90 in red
    90-100 in dark blue

EDIT:

http://baaddogx2.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d31cub3

You may need to download it...it's a full sized map.
    I'm only level 76 atm, but I find on my cleric that these are some of the best grinding areas for certain levels.

I hope this helps people in general. xD It took my *** two hours.
  • MsSerenity - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Born omg thank you so much I LOVE YOU TY TY TY!!!!!!
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I didn't hyper till I was 8x and did Frost. Also never brought charms till I was 9x and started pking. So can't really answer that.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Honey, you do NOT need to use hypers to get to 40. Take it from someone who grinded to get to 40.
    I did all my quests in back breaking agony, and sometimes I (GASP) grinded away from PK zones, got DQ items, and sold it for cash. (If you want some tips, do ask. I'm more than happy to give pointers.)

And to think....I didn't need a single charm.

Save it for when you get bigger hon, TRUST me, you will need it in the future when you're old like me. xD

+1
    nice map too.
    btw OP dont forget to do your quests too ;)