Vendetta fire dragon mount in PWI - sum other ideas - open to replies

torch27
torch27 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Suggestion Box
hey yall, me once again. was in the neighborhood of gods that is Vendetta when i saw a mount that was like a chinese dragon, red and burning with flames. again, only a suggestion, but would it b terrible to have that mount brought to PWI? again, only a suggestion.

Also, in reference to individual player inv. space and that of their personal stash banks. In as much as it is appreciated the expanding of the space by the ever-so-great inv. stones and the like, is it possible (only a thought) to expand those slot spaces even further? i.e, the player personal stash. in stead of having, say, however many spaces (was it around 85 or sumthing???) and make it so the entire stash can take up 3/4 the screen, not just the half? again, i render full respect for all innovations the gms/makers/editors w/e have set up. im only putting out ideas.

now to armor. when i started a tideborn toon, i noticed that they had armor tailored specifically to the race/origin, whereas the other races did not. that kinda bugged me. ok, putting this out there now, idk if there already is armor like that, rank 9 gear iinm, i never got that far, props to those that have (dam u dragoonz!! lol) anyway, just an idea that maybe the other races, either when they're starting out with a new toon or maybe even gear tied to certain lvls, like one for 50 or 60 or every ten lvls, just a thought. im no artist and have no desire to b, so im sry if i dont post pics or screenies.

Now to my thoughts on the packs. i notice all too often that when the packs r placed on sale, the game's economy goes either one of two ways, thru the roof or thru the floor. i've been caught in binds in both circumstances. i notice also that there are MANY players, rich and poor, new ppl and old veterans, that face times when they cant compete, leaving many to believe that this game is begining to cater only to those of wealth. 'Tis only my thoughts that perhaps a lowering of gold prices, or less frequency of packs, or less strain on acquiring mats. for high end gear like Nirvana and R9 (hell, throw in warsoul while ur at it), or even go so mad in the head along with liquor in the 12 guage, make the packs a rare drop from strong mobs or bosses, or make them cost less, idk, or even give them out to ppl whove shown dedication or...sumthing. (highlight on the idea of decreasing the strain and WAY TOO EXTREME time it takes to acquire mats for gear.) when all cards r out, give not just the little ppl, but EVERYONE who struggles a chance, a real chance, to actually play the game, enjoy it, and have them b able to say that PWI is worth the time. let more ppl have that god-given chance to get the cool gear and more ppl to brag with friends or rivals. make PWI worth every minute. (dam, i sound like a preacher. bleh) Now to my disclaimer rofl. i do not infringe nor impose on the rights of gms/makers/editors/staff/ for them to do with their game as they see fit, be that in either sales/management/upgrades/improvements or lack thereof. i am merely a player seeking to share his ideas while trying (keyword) to look out for the interests of other players, be they friends, new ppl, veterans, or complete strangers.

last idea, small one. can it b possible to for there to b a function where u can show ur status as offline while still be playing? idk if its alrdy been suggested, kudos to those that have alrdy, or if its in the works. just curious. i can imagine that there may have been those players that want to b left alone when they grind or work or do w/e. now, im off. cheers!