Hopefully Simple TT Question

Options
Runemine - Dreamweaver
Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
May be dumb question or off topic sorry if it is.

Seem past few moths there have been new no TT 3-2,3-3(in my server at least) why is this i know its gotten harder but most people learned how to do it after the you know what patch -_- basicially only do for BH3-3 even then only curtain boss.

Different question but why do the people that do 3-2,3-3 never let lets say 95-98 people in i know we may not be as strong but we need mats also heck i need 162mil in mats just for TT99 and 98% of people can't really spend 400$+ to do that.

Sorry if this should be different area or you think 100% wrong but its what i myself see

Good luck anyone wanting TT99 (You'll need it alot lol)
101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
86 Assassin(Solo king)
76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
67 Barb(Buff baby)
61 Wizard(King Aoe)
37 Mystic(Fun project)
Post edited by Runemine - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Unapuma - Dreamweaver
    Unapuma - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    We have done TT 3-1 and 3-2 with 2 venos 1 cleric and 1 archer np. Main veno
    with herc tank bosses as every one else DD the **** out of them, we pull
    some bosses out of rooms to avoid mobs or extras.

Even on tt 3-2 by last boss entrance is 2 mobs that used to one hit the veno on third floor,
    well the archer **** in second floor and dd one mob to keep it ressething as the lvl 100 veno with herc kill the other mob , we did it on my archer lfl 95 first time and my wife on veno lvl 92 and like I say big veno lvl 100 with herc tank most of the bosses on 3-2 and we use a cleric lvl 94 first time we did it, the clric is 96 same as archer now and my wife veno is 94.

Well we hit 3-2 for the sleeves and nothing else as the mats are not worth the work as we do it for coin too, on the other hand we used to do 3-1 for coin too as is easy as cake , just left one boss out, u can imagen what boss it was, well same set up, no need for barb if u get u self a friend with a veno with herc.