• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    2.1k pdef and 1.3k mdef.

And I was being facetious.

/facepalm

more like fatalistic

dunno why you assume endgame gears do not matter/ are unreachable, its not like farming coin is hard and merchanting the pack and orb events is pretty easyb:surrender

didnt you claim several times to have farmed 100+ mill in 2x events?

so in a normal drop week thats 50 mill x 52 weeks per year so thas with no merchanting a yearly in game income of 2.6 bill coins per year

now thats assumeing you dont merchant at all or invest on your toon to up your kill speed

so not only is full +12 within reach of a heavy farmer or merch within 1-2 years at the 3-4 year mark we can start looking for warsouls and even rank 9's from the F2P population

pwi's been around over 2 years now

you should really change your siggie bad logic is bad
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    more like fatalistic

dunno why you assume endgame gears do not matter/ are unreachable, its not like farming coin is hard and merchanting the pack and orb events is pretty easyb:surrender

didnt you claim several times to have farmed 100+ mill in 2x events?

so in a normal drop week thats 50 mill x 52 weeks per year so thas with no merchanting a yearly in game income of 2.6 bill coins per year

now thats assumeing you dont merchant at all or invest on your toon to up your kill speed

so not only is full +12 within reach of a heavy farmer or merch within 1-2 years at the 3-4 year mark we can start looking for warsouls and even rank 9's from the F2P population

pwi's been around over 2 years now

you should really change your siggie bad logic is bad

I farmed 82 Raptures in that last 4 day 2x weekend we had.

I didn't say it was unrealistic, I just don't see any point in it at the moment. TW currnetly being meaningless, what am I farming more for, e-peen?

Yes, your e-peen will be bigger than mine. *pat pat* Get there and stop pretending. Numbers mean **** when you don't even have a portion of what you're saying you will. I'd call you Yuik, but you're more advanced than that. Buddies with LifeHunting. That works for me.

I guess you're on a PvE server. All you do is farm gear so you can get better gear to farm more gear. It can't be for the PvP, because you guys are horrible at it.

Guess what, yeah my logic is horrible, you're not even there yet. How many Nirvana or 3-3 runs have you done? Certainly approach the number that I have and see if you're still gung ho.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I farmed 82 Raptures in that last 4 day 2x weekend we had.

I didn't say it was unrealistic, I just don't see any point in it at the moment. TW currnetly being meaningless, what am I farming more for, e-peen?

Yes, your e-peen will be bigger than mine. *pat pat* Get there and stop pretending. Numbers mean **** when you don't even have a portion of what you're saying you will. I'd call you Yuik, but you're more advanced than that. Buddies with LifeHunting. That works for me.

I guess you're on a PvE server. All you do is farm gear so you can get better gear to farm more gear. It can't be for the PvP, because you guys are horrible at it.

Guess what, yeah my logic is horrible, you're not even there yet. How many Nirvana or 3-3 runs have you done? Certainly approach the number that I have and see if you're still gung ho.

you've gone from "thats unpossible" to "thats to much for me so i'll call you a noob and insult sanc" to "well i just dun wanna *repeates point 2*"

for 100+ instances well seems im not 100+ *gasp*but if you want to run how many 2-2 dust runs and 3-1 unsubbed a bm would have to solo/duo to get 250 mill at the average cost per run sitting at 150k solo 40k duo be my guest (formula for this is a bit lower last i ran it i came out to between 360 runs pure solo and 240 pure duo) at 30 mins a run duo 1.2 hours solo

as for a goal could it be that actually experianceing pwi's endgame is reason enough? actually being able to survive those wizzies with +12 weapons would be nice in pk rather than constantly whineing in the fourum because god forbid i be squishy with +5 refines?

for any instance profit is ((mats droped/average drop rate)- costs)/# of people in squad

the numbers on bosses atacks and the patterns used are on fourums and fan sites so takeing a projected build and finding what it can or cant tank is also pretty simple

this is a game...on a computer...made of numbers...yes math can be used to find anything within the game short of human error

TW on lost may be dead but on sanc its actually picked up since the changes

its possible that if enough people on sanc farm the gear needed we can kill off the circle jerks of CS morons and actualy have real pk? i dont want warsoul axes farmed at lvl 80 or to be the best bm around...just want to see sanc how it used to be pk wise not exactly "i have a dream" but its something to strive for

this thread was never ment to convert you in your all mighty wisdom to a different build the purpose was to establish why bm's dont use hybrid, your refusal to accept that a path other than the one you have chosen IS viable, much less resorting to petty insults speaks volumes...my e-peen will never match yours in magesty and girth good sir

the answer to the OP's question is simple. its because they dont feel like farming endgame gear or have CSed+12 armor that they dont want to swap out so they use evade orns or because (rarely) they really do favor survival over damage

thanks to dark for the assist on that point
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you've gone from "thats unpossible" to "thats to much for me so i'll call you a noob and insult sanc" to "well i just dun wanna *repeates point 2*"

for 100+ instances well seems im not 100+ *gasp*but if you want to run how many 2-2 dust runs and 3-1 unsubbed a bm would have to solo/duo to get 250 mill at the average cost per run sitting at 150k solo 40k duo be my guest (formula for this is a bit lower last i ran it i came out to between 360 runs pure solo and 240 pure duo) at 30 mins a run duo 1.2 hours solo

as for a goal could it be that actually experianceing pwi's endgame is reason enough? actually being able to survive those wizzies with +12 weapons would be nice in pk rather than constantly whineing in the fourum because god forbid i be squishy with +5 refines?

for any instance profit is ((mats droped/average drop rate)- costs)/# of people in squad

the numbers on bosses atacks and the patterns used are on fourums and fan sites so takeing a projected build and finding what it can or cant tank is also pretty simple

this is a game...on a computer...made of numbers...yes math can be used to find anything within the game short of human error

TW on lost may be dead but on sanc its actually picked up since the changes

its possible that if enough people on sanc farm the gear needed we can kill off the circle jerks of CS morons and actualy have real pk? i dont want warsoul axes farmed at lvl 80 or to be the best bm around...just want to see sanc how it used to be pk wise not exactly "i have a dream" but its something to strive for

this thread was never ment to convert you in your all mighty wisdom to a different build the purpose was to establish why bm's dont use hybrid, your refusal to accept that a path other than the one you have chosen IS viable, much less resorting to petty insults speaks volumes...my e-peen will never match yours in magesty and girth good sir

the answer to the OP's question is simple. its because they dont feel like farming endgame gear or have CSed+12 armor that they dont want to swap out so they use evade orns or because (rarely) they really do favor survival over damage

thanks to dark for the assist on that point

I never said anything was impossible. Just impractical unless you spend tens of thousands of dollars.

You're not even 100, after a year. How much money have you farmed up to this point?

You say you have a goal of doing this in the next 2 years, yet after all this time you can't even afford to merch tome? lol You should have at least a couple hundred mil saved up, eh?

Also, numbers aren't everything. Well, I guess for you they are because you don't know the difference, you're not there yet. Just because someone has higher patk, higher hp and even higher defenses than you doesn't mean they'll be better at pk or pve than you will be.

Please tell me how much profit you get runnning a 3-1 with 5 players, or 2.... or a 3-3 for that matter. You can't calculate how much money you'll make in a run because you can't determine what will or won't drop. You can't even base it on averages. Again, your projected numbers are mostly meaningless.

Instead of talking about numbers and how important they are, why don't you actually level up and play the game... you'll see that numbers mostly mean ****.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    for any instance profit is ((mats droped/average drop rate)- costs)/# of people in squad[/COLOR]

hey look i just found the average profit of a 3-3..in the post you quoted asking for it

smooth
    I never said anything was impossible. Just impractical unless you spend tens of thousands of dollars.

You're not even 100, after a year. How much money have you farmed up to this point?

You say you have a goal of doing this in the next 2 years, yet after all this time you can't even afford to merch tome? lol You should have at least a couple hundred mil saved up, eh?

Also, numbers aren't everything. Well, I guess for you they are because you don't know the difference, you're not there yet. Just because someone has higher patk, higher hp and even higher defenses than you doesn't mean they'll be better at pk or pve than you will be.

Please tell me how much profit you get runnning a 3-1 with 5 players, or 2.... or a 3-3 for that matter. You can't calculate how much money you'll make in a run because you can't determine what will or won't drop. You can't even base it on averages. Again, your projected numbers are mostly meaningless.

Instead of talking about numbers and how important they are, why don't you actually level up and play the game... you'll see that numbers mostly mean ****.

instead of speaking out of your **** why dont you run the numbers?

250-300 mill is the current market value of all my toons gear+merchanting fodder+spare coin

again i said this last post try reading the whole thing

the 50 mill a week was based off info i got from you and a few other 100 bm's and is the projected earning of a 5 aps bm not a lvl 95 (i pull about 14 mill a week) and it seems to be dead on for 2-3 hours of farming solo/duo 3-2/3-3 a day or spamed nirvana

i should have 5 aps in 2-3 months at my current earning rate

its a game

made of numbers

here numbers are everything

nothing can happen that was not programed into the game

you have ranted about the same points that have been repeatedly disproved presenting 0 proof and asked questions that where answered pages ago screenies, calcs, equations etc these are proof and objective data saying "im level 100 so i know whats best" is not ever proof

in short stop asking the same questions present proof against my arguements instead of spewing the same nonsense about how horrid a 2k def loss is
  • Putica - Raging Tide
    Putica - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    get a room.

ty
  • Aelo - Harshlands
    Aelo - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Meanwhile in the world of mere mortals ........................
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hey look i just found the average profit of a 3-3..in the post you quoted asking for it

smooth

You're an idiot. Please project that logic to 10, or even 100 runs. Give me a figure in coins on what you and your specific party can earn. Guess what, you can't.

/waits paitently

the 50 mill a week was based off info i got from you and a few other 100 bm's and is the projected earning of a 5 aps bm not a lvl 95 (i pull about 14 mill a week) and it seems to be dead on for 2-3 hours of farming solo/duo 3-2/3-3 a day or spamed nirvana

Not anymore. That was with old 3-3 during 2x drops running 8-10 instances a day. That's what I personally farmed in 2 or 3 man parties during that time. How about try projecting your own possible figures?
    i should have 5 aps in 2-3 months at my current earning rate

its a game

made of numbers

here numbers are everything

nothing can happen that was not programed into the game

Life is a number. Everything down to your DNA or sub-atomic particles can be calculated with an equation. Math doesn't solve everything. lol
    in short stop asking the same questions present proof against my arguements instead of spewing the same nonsense about how horrid a 2k def loss is

Yes, I need to qualify that going from 13k pdef to 11.something is detrimental to your survivability and that 13k/11.x = <8%. lol I hope you realize how stupid you sound? No, I don't think you're bright enough for that.

b:pleased
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You're an idiot. Please project that logic to 10, or even 100 runs. Give me a figure in coins on what you and your specific party can earn. Guess what, you can't.

/waits paitently

same math x # of runs its the average so its best used to find mass runs

Not anymore. That was with old 3-3 during 2x drops running 8-10 instances a day. That's what I personally farmed in 2 or 3 man parties during that time. How about try projecting your own possible figures?

i did your boasting just gave me the idea

Life is a number. Everything down to your DNA or sub-atomic particles can be calculated with an equation. Math doesn't solve everything. lol

this is a game not real life

Yes, I need to qualify that going from 13k pdef to 11.something is detrimental to your survivability and that 13k/11.x = <8%. lol I hope you realize how stupid you sound? No, I don't think you're bright enough for that.

*points to the last 4 pages of posts*

b:pleased

agian its only a 2k diff before you start refineing past +5 and i've stated how many times that yes there is a defence loss at early late game?

hey HA starts out with what? 4 aps ya that's smart for endgame

hybrid refines gear faster and will eventually pass HA def wise unless HA is 2 lunar rings+ a swap belt/neck pure HA gets slightly more hp along with 4 more possible def levels any added HP from gems closes the gap even more

i am asking you to prove that HA is better endgame or mid lategame under the conditions set

builds must be of = cost

thats...it the rest of the logic and math is on the last 4 pages

1 sec while i add tome to HA and boost LA's refines by 1 grade on LA and orns 2 grades on high grade HA and weapon
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    HA pre restat with tome http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=bd59ba69006d7d1b

hybrid for the same cost http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f94fd191b76b00be

ok hybrid now has slightly more HP abd will continue to untill it has to break refines at +10 for its tome

HA does still have more phys def but the % reduction is 77% for HA 74% for hybrid(was 73% pre refines) so we've already knocked off 1/4 of HA's advantage def winse and the higher HP makes up for the other 3% easily (outside of pve but you can use a phys neckie for that)

from this point the 2 builds scale at the same rate to +10 armor (hybrid leaves wrists boots at +7 to afford tome as they dont give much hp till higher refines) and +12 weapons by now hybrid will have tome and 4 base and can start working on g 15 claws

pure HA caps out damage wise and gets event boots (scribe shoes would not be taken over +7)

there i've spon fed you the calcs again play with the builds as you like i didnt take the time to fine tune em

LA is actually only useing 160ish more than HA in this example as i figured you might complain about pan gu as a shortcut so feel free to add another 140 mill in refines see how long HA's def stays aheadb:bye
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not going to bother playing with the pwcalcs but I can do the same thing, I can up the refines to equal yours and still have more hp and more defense. And as I've said in the past numerous times, hybrid is necessary if you're going G15 Nirvana for end-game. So, thank you for playing with the builds, I guess, but you haven't shown me anything I don't already know and haven't already said?
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not going to bother playing with the pwcalcs but I can do the same thing, I can up the refines to equal yours and still have more hp and more defense. And as I've said in the past numerous times, hybrid is necessary if you're going G15 Nirvana for end-game. So, thank you for playing with the builds, I guess, but you haven't shown me anything I don't already know and haven't already said?

from the time you get tome HA's total def stays level with hybrid untill both builds +12 all HA items

or in other words
    HA does still have more phys def but the % reduction is 77% for HA 74% for hybrid(was 73% pre refines) so we've already knocked off 1/4 of HA's advantage def winse and the higher HP makes up for the other 3% easily (outside of pve but you can use a phys neckie for that)

from this point the 2 builds scale at the same rate to +10 armor (hybrid leaves wrists boots at +7 to afford tome as they dont give much hp till higher refines) and +12 weapons by now hybrid will have tome and 4 base and can start working on g 15 claws

pure HA caps out damage wise and gets event boots (scribe shoes would not be taken over +7)

LA is actually only useing 160ish more than HA in this example as i figured you might complain about pan gu as a shortcut so feel free to add another 140 mill in refines see how long HA's def stays aheadb:bye

shall i quote your other posts claiming "HA is better for endgame pk" also with the price of g 15 stilling at almost 300 mill not counting rerolling stats...well that cant ever happen since nobody has more than +5 refines in this game
    edited October 2010
    Options
    from the time you get tome HA's total def stays level with hybrid untill both builds +12 all HA items

or in other words

shall i quote your other posts claiming "HA is better for endgame pk" also with the price of g 15 stilling at almost 300 mill not counting rerolling stats...well that cant ever happen since nobody has more than +5 refines in this game

Ok Lifehunting, your definition of endgame is still private server fantasy build. So yeah, in two years, by your own words, your build will be better. In. Two. Years.

Of the two build you posted, I would take the HA build for Pk and the Hybrid for PvE.

I'm logging onto Sanct just so I can check your gear. See you in-game lol.
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure why you two are still arguing. You both are right. Personal opinion plays a very big role in which is better. They each have their pros and cons and if one build's pros play more in to your needs you are more than likely to support that build. Arguing about this beyond one page is helping no one. You both haven't said anything worth repeating in the last couple pages and are now just puffing your own feathers.

It's not like the choice between demon and sage. There can actually be TWO right answers.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]