Can't log in

ontheroll
ontheroll Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Support Desk
I can log in on the site, but i can't log in on the login screen, it says its wrong username or password. It's weird help me out, im on heavens tear.
Post edited by ontheroll on

Comments

• KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hmm...is your caps lock on? Have you tried to change your password yet? If not, I would suggest changing your password on the forums (and thus the password for the game) and then attempting to log in. If that does not work, I would suggest you send in a support ticket here.

Hope this helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • _Nigguh_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nigguh_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    tried all that, submitting a ticket
  • _Nigguh_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nigguh_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I was banned for my name, how very unfortunate..
    edited October 2010
    So THAT must have been what the panda was talking about...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Voirshn - Raging Tide
    Voirshn - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well mates before i proceed with my doubt want to say thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong area to post it. The issue is this one:
    I Have 8 email accounts and i registered 4 of them at the PWI Site. Honestly started to play mostly with only one toon so i forgot the other accounts data. Deal is i had two other toons in another account so as i couldn't remember the right account i just tried to get user/pass combi for each one of my registered mail accounts.
    When i finally got the required combi I logged into that account (where those 2 toons should be) and to my surprise no toon displayed and the CREATE button was there just like making fun of my efforts (xD).
    My question is specifically how long are toons kept in game before they are deleted 'cuz no activity registered? If toons were in fact deleted no big deal if it's a company policy to save some rows in the db but... if it is not then won't be this a technical issue? Anyway every opinion or reply concerning my question will be more than welcomed.

Thanks again and i know this reads totally confusing for some among them, myself.
    See ya in game mates.
    b:pleased
    edited October 2010
    Make sure you selected the correct server on log-in, as characters do not transfer from server to server. Someone else recently had the same issue, logged onto one of the other servers, and poof their characters appeared, lol.

Hope this helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]