The Fire Angel - Idea on new elf wings

torch27
torch27 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Suggestion Box
ok, first time im doing this, so bear with me. More than i care to know how much ppl hate seeing items for only certain races, i know folks, but again, first time here. Ever since i started this game, i was always crazy for one thing ( well alota things, but who isnt rite?), and that one thing was wings. first wings of note that i saw were the watchers of the sky, symbol of status, then the dark night, then the brilliant plumes, then the dark lord, then the ancient gazer. old, trite, tried, and true, and hung out to dry. Well, this is only an idea from a humble player. in my mind is a pair of elf wings, a little bigger then the ancient gazer, not so bent in when the wings go inward, with the wing span and length of the dark lords(minus some of the couldy mist gas effect, keep the falling feathers, awesome on that), as well, with the shape of the brilliant plumes, the haze of sparks from the watcher of the skies. with all that said, now to the colors. make the wings black (yes, yes, ppl i know, black is old now, but can the same b said for the dyes? cmon now. anyway!) make the main body of the wings black, with the tips of the feathers (about half way down) the color of flames, and the wings themselves burn with fire. (Note now, a portion of the imagery and the idea itself came from the game Spellforce: Breath of Winter, from the Fire angel guarding the shadowblade, to the makers, all rights reserved, copyrighted, all that jazz). at this moment, i apologize if i dont provide sum pics or drawings (as if i could) of my idea, but, there it is. and for marketing purposes (ahead of time i will say this with as much possible respect as i can muster) i beg u, gms or makers or editors or whoever is in charge, PLZ....dont make it impossible to get, aka, dont put them in the packs, and if u do, give them a chance to be acquired, not by like 0.01% chance, cmon now. and if that fails, put it in the boutique for like 70 or 80 gold or sumthing. thank you all, this is my idea for wings of elves. (Again, as a personal note to all those ppl out there who will take one look at this idea post and tear it apart with criticism, go ahead, i can take it, and also to the ppl in charge, i do not intend to infringe upon ur rites to do with this game as u wish, as in marketing or w/e.) cheers!