FF help from someone on HT pls

MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
I can't remember who it was on HT who told me, but I need help with some info on Diabolic Shocktrooper. And mods PLEASE don't move this to another thread - it was put on HT for a reason!! Cause someone from it gave me the info!!!!
Anywhosits... I need to know what color weakens what on him (i.e. freeze, hp, etc.). I mainly want to know which one is stun but all of them help too. So come on trolls, help a woman with a teflon memory out - please even! b:beg I've looked everywhere on these forums, on wiki, on other sites but can't find a damn thing!!!! b:infuriated I know several other people as well who have tried to find that info and just can't. Btw, veno fox form, vacuity powders, a lvl 100 psy to help heal and DD, and a frenzied boss = dead boss. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by MiniDusk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You can't weaken his spells/stuns. All you weaken is his HP, when I did FF at 95+ we'd manage to kill all the mobs in all circles. He'll still use his sleep, stun and that water damage thing.
    You just get his HP down, I might be wrong though. But I've never noticed anything but his HP going down no matter how many you kill.

inb4retard3dshellylocksandmovestopic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You can't weaken his spells/stuns. All you weaken is his HP, when I did FF at 95+ we'd manage to kill all the mobs in all circles. He'll still use his sleep, stun and that water damage thing.
    You just get his HP down, I might be wrong though. But I've never noticed anything but his HP going down no matter how many you kill.

^ Pretty much that TBH. Never seen him not do any skills regardless of how many you kill or dont kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    when in doubt just kill everything. and his skills aren't affected by any sort of the mobs. the mob color only represent the hp of the mob.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    TY TY everyone for that info! Glad questions like that can be answered w/o Spoons around. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited October 2010

inb4retard3dshellylocksandmovestopic

me and Sitzune (cleric) killed all the Elements alone b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    me and Sitzune (cleric) killed all the Elements alone b:cute

Well that's because you're pro! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]