PK Item drop timer

Options
2»

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Suggestion box... at least someone read it. Frankie wana comment on it?
  • superrrrr
    superrrrr Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This would take out a bunch of 'Loot' accounts out of the game, and random people standing by your kill in order to win the 'loot'.

Totally unfair how you can just kill someone whilst someone waits patiently spamming the pick up button when you kill them.

By the way Okeon. I did reply to your thread. ^_^
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Seriously, no one reads this damn section of the forum. Someone just dropped lunar claws +7 but of course the blue name at the west gate got them.
  • ksognfoot
    ksognfoot Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if you didint want to drop..set the damn lock, n relog every 25min, whatever...dont do what i did and set it for 3 hours..but if i dropped my, good stuff n that person picked it up..i dont care how much i drop, i will hunt them down, catch em AFK, whatever, to get my items back.. im not afraid to die.

Kuleous,

98 BladeMaster

BebesKids Marshal
    "we dont die, we multiply"

Raging Tide server
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ksognfoot wrote: »
    if you didint want to drop..set the damn lock, n relog every 25min, whatever...dont do what i did and set it for 3 hours..but if i dropped my, good stuff n that person picked it up..i dont care how much i drop, i will hunt them down, catch em AFK, whatever, to get my items back.. im not afraid to die.

Kuleous,

98 BladeMaster

BebesKids Marshal
    "we dont die, we multiply"

Raging Tide server

Learn to read. I didn't drop. The person I PKed dropped and it should be 30 seconds timer for me.