Legendary pets skill books

Brionni - Harshlands
Brionni - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Venomancer
I want to upgrade my common pets with herc and phoenix skills, but I've been monitoring auction for everal weeks and I found only common **** books there. These books drop in the underwater event, I would like to know prices and if such books are ever accessable here on PWI.
Post edited by Brionni - Harshlands on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You should try to check AH after Tuesdays mostly since the event takes place on Tuesdays.
    Those skills are very rare so if a Venomancer has the luck to get it, they'll most likely keep it for themselves. That makes then be even more rare.

So far I've only seen three of these skills which are:
    Protect 20mil and 15mil (saw it twice)
    Claw 15mil
    Blessing of the Pack 40mil

Those prices come from Sanctuary but it's most likely a similar price on Harshlands.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    since u decided to teach ur pet those skills , i appreciate that people want to do different things for their game b:victory.

on HT i saw claw for 50 million ( too much) , Strong for 30m , and Protect for 20m.

dont know on harshlands though b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    on HL
    claw:4~6mil
    reflect:3mil
    protect:10~20mil
    strong:15~20mil
    bless:50mil
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I would recommend that you wait until 90+ before you acquire this. The reason is you'll be better able to make an informed decission since this are considerable investments, and not strain your resources at this point. You'll likely need in between 5-15 mil to properly make it into 8x decently skilled/geared, and coin should be a bit easier to make once you've made it to high levels. The other reason is that at the 90+ level range you'll actually stand a chance to farm those skills yourself if you can get a good squad to help you.