A bit toooo pricy

Axxxel - Sanctuary
Axxxel - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
well i just looked at my account records today and saw that this game is anything but free lol. after looking through all my purchases it added up to being 680 U.S Dollars (i would say i cant control myself but then again the item mall pretty much runs this games economy nowdays) with that being said im going back to my 15 bucks a month (pay to play) subscribtion. im gonna miss all the cuties and hotties out there in sanctuary but theres a cute blood elf waiting for me in the next rpg i play. see you later ladies ^^............and gents lolz and if anybody wants to chill with me over in (pay to play) just go to the (advertised) server and hit up lier or kirraa. ^^
Post edited by Axxxel - Sanctuary on

Comments

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Nobody forcing you to pay <.<

b:bye Play safe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I've spent around $700 too lol,
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    $700? featherweight rookies =p
  • Serphantmage - Sanctuary
    Serphantmage - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    they should make a process that you pay 10$ a month to be a gold member and from there on out its up to you to make zen if they added a price to pay to play they could set up a zen exchange banker to trade you 1 zen per 300k coins so the more you play the more you earn and the more they have people playing the more popular the game would become
    b:pleased