b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    enrage members.... following and applying rules.
    ah the hypocrisy of it all

telling other what to do is not following rules, its telling others what to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    enrage members.... following and applying rules.
    ah the hypocrisy of it all

This is seriously getting old...

The current Enrage is not the past Enrage. No one can deny that with a straight face. Right now Enrage is full of rules and **** that didn't used to be there. For better or for worse, feel free to argue it out, but for the last time, it's not hypocrisy, it's the way things change when officers change, because different officers will run the guild differently.

What IS hypocrisy is all the yapping about TE being made for no rules and only TW for fun, and then no-showing months of TW in a row because you think you have no chance of winning. That is not TWing for fun. I understand if you no-show your own defense to save resources for a gank you will get the next day, but that was only the case a handful of times. Most of the time you no showed because you know you can't win. So much for coming for fun, huh?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So much for coming for fun, huh?

In TE's defense... there is not much fun having your face stepped on and then ****ted on.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This is seriously getting old...

The current Enrage is not the past Enrage. No one can deny that with a straight face. Right now Enrage is full of rules and **** that didn't used to be there. For better or for worse, feel free to argue it out, but for the last time, it's not hypocrisy, it's the way things change when officers change, because different officers will run the guild differently.

What IS hypocrisy is all the yapping about TE being made for no rules and only TW for fun, and then no-showing months of TW in a row because you think you have no chance of winning. That is not TWing for fun. I understand if you no-show your own defense to save resources for a gank you will get the next day, but that was only the case a handful of times. Most of the time you no showed because you know you can't win. So much for coming for fun, huh?

Hehe someone in Enrage should nominate Aesthor, Kiyoshi, Koranubis, SgtFail, and Evilangel (anyone currently there I'm missing?) for officers to get them back to the "old Enrage" that had the whole server's panties in a bunch aboutb:chuckle. Seriously Enrage has strayed so far from their roots I've got 30+ on my fl and another 10-20 I do bhs/nirvana with on occasion f/ Enrage and the only person f/ Enrage I have had an issue w/ was some oracle 4 month old sin w/ sht gear on a nirvana run I left dead cuz he went Leroy Jenkins 2x on me (ignoring what I said to do). Hell the only drama we get to bash Enrage lately on is Koranubis being booted/readded for being true to it's roots and them actually failing to seal the deal w/ complete map domination. As crazy as it may sound....I wonder if TE is more despised then Enrage nowadays by those of us who troll on this forum?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wonder if TE is more despised then Enrage nowadays by those of us who troll on this forum?

TE provides free entertainment on these forums, as for the quality well............no comment. :P

The last sort of entertainment that was worthwhile was the demise of Tao, oh and Sticky's trolling from like, last year.

Rad is a total square on these forums, except Conavar and Crazydan should get a reward for being the only members in Rad with a worthy postcount. >:(

Enrage is similiar, but usually something is QQ-related, whether its someone QQing about Enrage, or someone QQing from Enrage. QQ lingers in every..............imaginable....................form......bahaha......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thank god we still have Shakespeare.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Thank god we still have Shakespeare.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....its him again.

John Milton was better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hell the only drama we get to bash Enrage lately on is Koranubis being booted/readded for being true to it's roots

You've been good lately, but here I need to tell you that if you don't actually know what happened, then don't stick your nose in it :P
    Just because Nubis gave his point of view on what happened when he was kicked, doesn't mean that's the entire story. And to be quite honest, it doesn't need to be said, it's over and done with now, and it's not even needed to be said, even then. What actually happens here is Enrage business, not pwi :P

Oh yea..I need to add since everyone is complaining that Enrage isn't the same anymore..

Is Radiance the same? Is Tao the.. Is TheEmpire the same? Is Anyone the same after 1.5 years?
    No..sorry
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    and then no-showing months of TW in a row

because unlike you i have better things to do at 4am in the morning
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I really don't think any major TW faction has any right to criticize another faction for no showing. I'm sure we're all very well aware that pretty much all major TW factions have been guilty of that. I do also remember that TE isn't the only faction that uses the tagline of TWing for fun. You should know that too Lenore, considering your veteran status in your faction. :O

I think most of us can also agree that from all the stated facts above, KoR is a tool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    KoR is a tool.

not just any tool

a McDonald's Value pack Tool! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I expected better from you...
    Of course we TW for fun, which is why people choose not to bother wasting their time for a < 10 min TW. Please explain how showing up for a 10 min tw is fun? People have better things to do with their time than attend boring TWs.

You clearly know that with the state of TWs on the server, there are only 2 strong guilds, and anyone who bids on enrage and doesn't get the same timeslot as rad- well, it's just pointless really.

So tell me, wat exactly are you trying to achieve by reporting me? Are you trying to kill off TW even more than it is? Do you need GM help to save yourself from ganks now? We won't change; people in TE will probably continue not bother going to TWs vs enrage if we get a bad timeslot as a result of the current uncompetitive state of HT TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited October 2010
    On the bright side, less TWs = I save more money = 4.0 aps Barb = I can quit the game peacefully with all my goals achieved = happy life = next major political figure = I rule the world = the end...of the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    I expected better from you...
    Of course we TW for fun, which is why people choose not to bother wasting their time for a < 10 min TW. Please explain how showing up for a 10 min tw is fun? People have better things to do with their time than attend boring TWs.

You clearly know that with the state of TWs on the server, there are only 2 strong guilds, and anyone who bids on enrage and doesn't get the same timeslot as rad- well, it's just pointless really.

So tell me, wat exactly are you trying to achieve by reporting me? Are you trying to kill off TW even more than it is? Do you need GM help to save yourself from ganks now? We won't change; people in TE will probably continue not bother going to TWs vs enrage if we get a bad timeslot as a result of the current uncompetitive state of HT TWs.
    Who the **** said I want to report you? All I said was your "Enrage has rules" QQ is getting old. We know we have rules. Some of us think it sucks, some of us don't.

Honestly I expected better out of you too. You used to be at least creative with your snarky remarks. Pointing out that guild management has changed over the last 1.5 years is....GASP pointless, obvious, and sounds completely ****.

So tell me MsE, what exactly did you expect out of me? Don't get me wrong, I like you, but most my friends know I speak my mind and I don't sugercoat anything because of that, and you're no exception. If you're all that offended that I DARE post against you, forums is not for you. And seriously, are you even reading who posts what? I've never been a fan of reporting anything, and certainly have no desire to waste my time reporting what can summarily be described as "guild trashtalk topics."
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    because unlike you i have better things to do at 4am in the morning

I do too. Good thing TW is at 8PM for me.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    I really don't think any major TW faction has any right to criticize another faction for no showing. I'm sure we're all very well aware that pretty much all major TW factions have been guilty of that. I do also remember that TE isn't the only faction that uses the tagline of TWing for fun. You should know that too Lenore, considering your veteran status in your faction. :O

I think most of us can also agree that from all the stated facts above, KoR is a tool.

It's not about criticizing people for not showing. It's about using your brain before you post.

We did TW for fun. I don't know what we do it for anymore. I just know Enrage would show to its own 1v1 defense.

TRIPLE KILL--er, post.
    edited October 2010
    8 PM is when the nightly fun starts.

Go out and party and get...................you know..............messed uppppppp by 2 AM. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    8 PM is when the nightly fun starts.

Go out and party and get...................you know..............messed uppppppp by 2 AM. b:laugh

At the bars around here, the fun starts at 10PM :P
    edited October 2010
    At the bars around here, the fun starts at 10PM :P

House rules state that the fun, starts at anytime though. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    people in TE will probably continue not bother going to TWs vs enrage if we get a bad timeslot as a result of the current uncompetitive state of HT TWs.

guess you will CONTINUE to get ticketed O.O. i have no problem sending in a ticket for when TE doesnt show. b:bye
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • sleepcat
    edited October 2010
    It's not about criticizing people for not showing. It's about using your brain before you post.

Please clarify what the intent of this message is, or at least its relevance to my argument. I was arguing against your allegation that TE is practicing hypocrisy by mentioning TE TWs for fun but no shows by pointing out that Enrage has done the same. Essentially, you are attacking your own faction because both factions shared that attribute of "TWing for fun but has no shown TWs." Then you respond with this blank statement? You can do better than that.
    TRIPLE KILL--er, post.

No, you didn't kill anything. Try again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    2 University Asian students going at it.

This should be fun :P
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    2 University Asian students going at it.

This should be fun :P

only you would want to watch that
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    O.O

*grabs TI-83*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Please clarify what the intent of this message is, or at least its relevance to my argument. I was arguing against your allegation that TE is practicing hypocrisy by mentioning TE TWs for fun but no shows by pointing out that Enrage has done the same. Essentially, you are attacking your own faction because both factions shared that attribute of "TWing for fun but has no shown TWs." Then you respond with this blank statement? You can do better than that.

No, you didn't kill anything. Try again.

In that case you just made the same argument back at me. The entire point of me posting that was no one holds true to everything they say and QQing about it doesn't prove anything. Thanks for helping my argument.

And duh, that's why I put "post" at the end. It's a triple post. You even quoted that part of it. *rolls eyes*.
  • sleepcat
    edited October 2010
    In that case you just made the same argument back at me. The entire point of me posting that was no one holds true to everything they say and QQing about it doesn't prove anything. Thanks for helping my argument.

And duh, that's why I put "post" at the end. It's a triple post. You even quoted that part of it. *rolls eyes*.

So uh...what now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    jello wrestling in sailor moon outfits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    So uh...what now?