Veritas_ 's aplication to QQme

2»

Comments

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    come on pimp the whole server knows already that NPC was not to even try in that TW last night against you guys.When they were told first hour is pk fest then let them beat us.Really dont matter to me though.Only thing i can say is i nor Varden have never made a TW deal with another faction to fail on purpose.And you spoke of wanting good TWs like we have had with with NPC past few weeks.Sad but your deal made it so the good TWs for this server depends now on who wants to sell out to get land closer to a ROLL then a fun TW.
    Making "deals" with other factions or failing on purpose is not allowed, ijs, and is one of those bannable offenses for fake bidding.

Just thought I'd mention that so you won't repeat it in the future, too lazy to send in a ticket and frankly I don't even care if you get banned or not for that, what's done was done.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Which one? The one that can one shot you easy?

Edit: Nevermind, the only dex barbs are me, man, apocc, and apparently darkai.

And we can all one shot you with ease.

sure you canb:laugh
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Making "deals" with other factions or failing on purpose is not allowed, ijs, and is one of those bannable offenses for fake bidding.

Just thought I'd mention that so you won't repeat it in the future, too lazy to send in a ticket and frankly I don't even care if you get banned or not for that, what's done was done.

No one lost on purpose here, and if it comes down to what Rawrgh said "Don't bid if you have no chance of winning", it would make all bids placed on us the last weeks (apart from QQme) fake bids and no one would be allowed to bid on QQme because no one can beat them atm. Please ban all factionleaders that even dare to bid b:bye
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    sure you canb:laugh

You barrage too much!

Here I was looking for a place to AOE with GS with my dance of the universe( with sar's name on it b:dirty ) after stopping your BOA once and then I see you with another b:laugh
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • ReinsTerror - Raging Tide
    ReinsTerror - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I personally was not in that war and yes we all know its bannable.But to my understanding its the leader that gets band.So if the GMs acually bother to read these posts then we should not be seeing the leader of NPC on this week.But i seriously doubt the GMs even care about the rule breakers of tw.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    damn it ppl whats done is done
    stop ******** already and play the damn game
    go QQ somewhere else
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No one lost on purpose here, and if it comes down to what Rawrgh said "Don't bid if you have no chance of winning", it would make all bids placed on us the last weeks (apart from QQme) fake bids and no one would be allowed to bid on QQme because no one can beat them atm. Please ban all factionleaders that even dare to bid b:bye

+10. b:kiss
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    +9* cause you don't have +10.
    edited October 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »

I LOL'd at this b:laugh
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Scion, go get me lunar bow nowh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

Oh and your +10 is where...oh wait...that's right...b:cuteb:bye
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
    edited October 2010
    Oh and your +10 is where...oh wait...that's right...b:cuteb:bye

+10 my pole pl0x b:dirty

Only you can do it .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Only you can do it .

That...made me think of something else..b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Only you can do it .

b:shocked I'll +10 your pole anyday b:cute
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    +10 my pole pl0x

Only you can do it .

Silly.

I guess you don't want tt100? b:chuckle
    I'll +10 your pole anyday b:cute

get out, mine! b:angry
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010

get out, mine! b:angry

b:surrender