Account Issues

sunwolf64
sunwolf64 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Support Desk
i tried to make a new account so i can stop using my brothers , so I made the account I got a message saying

Congratulations, your Perfect World account is almost ready for use! We have sent an email to the address you provided, and it should arrive shortly.

then i waited for couple minutes then got the email now I got this message

Our sincerest apologies, there was an error activating your account.

Can anyone help me? I just want my own account instead sharing with my older brother he only allows me to have 1 character
Post edited by sunwolf64 on

Comments

• Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Are you perhaps under 13 years of age?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i had a problem activating my account, way back when, due to some strange issues with the clickback link in the confirmation email. tried opening a support ticket --- IIRC the error message about activating the account had some clues how --- and after a couple days of emails back-and-forth the support people got me running.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Reply back to your ticket, reopen if needed.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera