Big problem glitch (maybe my computer?)

Options
Shivalia - Lost City
Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Support Desk
Alright, this is something else. Yesterday, I had an issue where mobs were turning into 3-D "ERR" signs. I did a verify as was suggested and I thought the problem was solved. Now I log into the game and sometimes nothing happens and sometimes mobs, npcs, other players are all pure white like all detail is missing. I've been getting flashes on graphics such as water, and now its even moving outside of the running game and glitching my browsers and the rest of my computer with white spots and blank areas. When it started doing that earlier today I restored my computer to almost a month ago. Yesterday was the first day I ever had any problems like this, so I figured doing a restore would fix any issues. It did not. And I ran a verify after the restore as well. Does ANYONE know what this is about or how to fix it? Whether it be a problem with the game (which I'm thinking perhaps since it only starts when the client is running) or would it probably be a virus or malware of some sort? Please help. b:surrender If any info about my computer is needed, please let me know and tell me how I can get that for you,because I'm not particularly computer tech literate. Also, if I've misspelled things, I'm sorry as I can't even see what I'm typing thanks to this blanking out my browsers for the most part as well.

PS: I just restarted the client and so far the issue is not present, so its not indefinite, but its still a problem and I want to try and fix it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
Post edited by Shivalia - Lost City on

Comments

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Perhaps your graphic card is causing you troubles ? I mean it might be overheating or something. Do you have problems with other games ?
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Perhaps your graphic card is causing you troubles ? I mean it might be overheating or something. Do you have problems with other games ?

I really don't play any other games at all on this computer. Perhaps it could be overheating because I leave my laptop on pretty much at all times, but like I mentioned, I restarted the game and all of the glitches stopped, and I've been playing since my post with no problems, but I've been on and off the game all day and its happened to me three times today and the one time the other day. The last one was the worst instance where it started affecting things outside the game. Would the card feel overused with the game having started and playing? As soon as I closed out of PW and restarted my other applications, no other visual problems have come up since. And again PW has been on again since I wrote the post, and there's nothing.. so I'm really confused.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I would turn off you laptop off when not in use and does it get proper air flow underneath it to help in cooling.Laptops weren't really meant to play games on constantly it maybe your vidcard is overheating make sure it is raised on a desk to help with proper air flow under it.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • grimreaperhc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yes, the card can be overused when playing if your fan is dirty. I mean it's easy for a lot of things to get in the cooling fan when using a laptop. And when you are playing the graphic card can't get a proper cooling which makes it freezing, stucking, causing errors etc. I had the same issue with my old PC - I get in game and 15 minutes after the whole display freezes. I opened the box and found out that the fan wasn't working.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    But this could also cause visual glitches, then? Only when its being strained? I don't know a whole lot about computers other than simply being able to use them, but that seems too 'biological' to me.. I don't know. As for the reason I leave my computer on all the time isn't to leave the game on, but because all hours of the day that I'm at home I'm using it, and I listen to music on it at night since I can't sleep without it. The only time I'd really be able to turn it off is when I go to work. Which I suppose I could do, but that would only be for about 7 hours 5 days a week. I have silly reasons to keep it on while I'm at work, like leaving myself signed in to messenger in case someone has something to say and being able to check all of my mail and websites immediately, as well as saving tabs to look at for when I get home. But I can try to turn it off more. Its just such a pain waiting for it to boot up. Its a good bit slow.. I can see if that works, and I'll assume now that that's the problem since you both seem to have the impression that it is. It only seems strange to me because I've had this computer for almost a year and never had a problem and I've always left it on and such. I'll see if I can get into it and try to clean it out too, so hopefully I don't break it. b:surrender

Although I just picked it up and looked at it, and this laptop doesn't have a fan or intake on the bottom of it at all. Seems it comes and goes out the back. I'm not really sure how to get to it to clean it without taking the whole computer apart. @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    There should be another opening at the left or right side. From there the air gets in, goes through a long tunnel to the fan that's right on the CPU, then passing through a little radiator and going out. Check how strong is the air flow that's coming out.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    There should be another opening at the left or right side. From there the air gets in, goes through a long tunnel to the fan that's right on the CPU, then passing through a little radiator and going out. Check how strong is the air flow that's coming out.

The air that comes out is pretty warm. I can feel it more than just heat (feeling the air actually moving) from about exactly an inch away. Stronger is bad and lighter is better, I take it? And how bad would that be considered?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The air that comes out is pretty warm. I can feel it more than just heat (feeling the air actually moving) from about exactly an inch away. Stronger is bad and lighter is better, I take it? And how bad would that be considered?

It's normal to be warm, don't worry. But it's not normal to be really warm lol As stronger and cold is it as better. I mean that if it's lighter your fan might not be functioning correctly which is bad and can lead to overheating and problems while playing games etc.
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Use something like SpeedFan to get the actual temperature... what Grim said is not a very good way to measure it...
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Use something like SpeedFan to get the actual temperature... what Grim said is not a very good way to measure it...

After leaving PW running for about 10 minutes, these are my temps.

HD: 39C This has a green checkmark
    Core: 61C This has a fire mark. (Almost an hour into having the game on and its gotten up to 69C. Not continuously, but that's how high its got that I've noticed.)

Is it real bad, doc? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    After leaving PW running for about 10 minutes, these are my temps.

HD: 39C This has a green checkmark
    Core: 61C This has a fire mark. (Almost an hour into having the game on and its gotten up to 69C. Not continuously, but that's how high its got that I've noticed.)

Is it real bad, doc? b:surrender

Thats actually perfectly fine, speedfan lets you change when it shows the fire icon but it shows it at 50C which you can easily pass doing anything, most cpus are fine up to around 120C in which case youd really feel it being hot...

(Ive even gotten a few comps up to over 200C before they gave out and shutdown due to overheating)
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thats actually perfectly fine, speedfan lets you change when it shows the fire icon but it shows it at 50C which you can easily pass doing anything, most cpus are fine up to around 120C in which case youd really feel it being hot...

(Ive even gotten a few comps up to over 200C before they gave out and shutdown due to overheating)

Oh wow. Yeah, I don't know if its ever go that hot before and I never had the game freeze or shut down on me on this computer (other than freezing from simply playing with minimum required RAM :<) so I can't think its too bad. The only problem would be the glitching up, and if it happens again, I'm definitely going to be watching my temps. So thanks a lot! Hopefully it'll help me figure out if that's my problem or if it does happen to be something else. I got this computer new, but its still newer to me, and I'm tired of my comps breaking down after 6 months. :P I'm hoping this ones stays working well for me for a good long time. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It'll be helpful to us if you tell us some of your computer's information.

1) What is the make and model number of your computer?

2) Please also tell us whether you are running a 32bit or 64bit version of Windows. You can find out in Windows by going here: Start > Control Panel > System & Maintenance > System. Then look under System > System Type. It will then display 32bit Operating System or 64bit Operating System. Include that info with the info we ask for below.

3) To create a dxdiag log, go to Start, click on Run, then type in dxdiag and press Enter. Click on Save All Information as a text file (on your Desktop as an example.
    If you are using Vista or 7, go to the Start Menu, click on the Search menu and type dxdiag.exe.

4) Copy and paste the top half of your dxdiag into your forum post (that means 50% of the text). If you have Vista, please take out the (TM) (the trademark symbol) out of the text file, as the forums will cut it off and won't display the rest of the text.

If you have a 64bit system, please click on the 64bit Dxdiag/DirectX button to save the correct log file. This is important so that we can help you find the right software for your system.

We'll take a look at it, and offer our advice (or our super cool and helpful community might beat us to answering things for you).
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It'll be helpful to us if you tell us some of your computer's information.

1) What is the make and model number of your computer?

2) Please also tell us whether you are running a 32bit or 64bit version of Windows. You can find out in Windows by going here: Start > Control Panel > System & Maintenance > System. Then look under System > System Type. It will then display 32bit Operating System or 64bit Operating System. Include that info with the info we ask for below.

3) To create a dxdiag log, go to Start, click on Run, then type in dxdiag and press Enter. Click on Save All Information as a text file (on your Desktop as an example.
    If you are using Vista or 7, go to the Start Menu, click on the Search menu and type dxdiag.exe.

4) Copy and paste the top half of your dxdiag into your forum post (that means 50% of the text). If you have Vista, please take out the (TM) (the trademark symbol) out of the text file, as the forums will cut it off and won't display the rest of the text.

If you have a 64bit system, please click on the 64bit Dxdiag/DirectX button to save the correct log file. This is important so that we can help you find the right software for your system.

We'll take a look at it, and offer our advice (or our super cool and helpful community might beat us to answering things for you).

1.) Gateway W730-K8X

2.) I just had to look out to figure out how to find out which it is, and I read 'If you don't see "x64 Edition" listed, then you're running the 32-bit version of Windows XP.'. I don't see it say in that option so I'm guessing that it is in fact 32.

I hope this is the 50%. Lol. Hard to determine.

System Information
    Time of this report: 10/7/2010, 18:21:40
    Machine name: YOUR-0DA83FCF8F
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100427-1636)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gateway
    System Model: MX7525
    BIOS: BIOS Version 66.07.00
    Processor: Mobile AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 4000+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.6GHz
    Memory: 1022MB RAM
    Page File: 845MB used, 1612MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Music Tab: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.
    Network Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: ATI MOBILITY RADEON X600
    Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x3150)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_3150&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_00
    Display Memory: 256.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: Default Monitor
    Monitor Max Res:
    Driver Name: ati2dvag.dll
    Driver Version: 6.14.0010.6534 (English)
    DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 4/14/2005 22:15:16, 226816 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    VDD: n/a
    Mini VDD: ati2mtag.sys
    Mini VDD Date: 4/14/2005 22:14:58, 1130496 bytes
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-7210-11CF-4D6A-0C25A1C2CB35}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x3150
    SubSys ID: 0x0506107B
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV8_B ModeWMV8_A ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    Registry: OK
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    DDraw Test Result: Not run
    D3D7 Test Result: Not run
    D3D8 Test Result: Not run
    D3D9 Test Result: Not run

Sound Devices
    Description: Conexant AMC Audio
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4370&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_02
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: camc6aud.sys
    Driver Version: 6.14.0010.0585 (English)
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    Date and Size: 6/6/2005 15:46:16, 38144 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Conexant
    HW Accel Level: Full
    Cap Flags: 0xF5F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 8000, 48000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 12, 11
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
    Sound Test Result: Not run

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Conexant AMC Audio
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: camc6aud.sys
    Driver Version: 6.14.0010.0585 (English)
    Date and Size: 6/6/2005 15:46:16, 38144 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x41
    Format Flags: 0xFFF

DirectMusic
    DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
    DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
    Acceleration: n/a
    Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
    Conexant AMC Audio, Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
    Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    Test Result: Not run

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4374
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/14/2008 00:15:38, 59520 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 8/10/2004 13:00:00, 4736 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 4/14/2008 00:48:02, 52480 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/14/2008 00:09:48, 24576 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 05:43:22, 40840 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/14/2008 00:09:48, 24576 bytes
    |
    + Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
    | Matching Device ID: *syn0002
    | Upper Filters: SynTP
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 4/14/2008 00:48:02, 52480 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/14/2008 00:09:48, 23040 bytes
    | Driver: SynTP.sys, 8/28/2009 10:33:50, 228784 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPAPI.dll, 8/28/2009 10:32:32, 161064 bytes
    | Driver: SynCOM.dll, 8/28/2009 10:32:28, 169256 bytes
    | Driver: SynCtrl.dll, 8/28/2009 10:32:30, 206120 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPRes.dll, 8/28/2009 10:32:38, 8099112 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCpl.dll, 8/28/2009 10:32:36, 1066280 bytes
    | Driver: SynCntxt.rtf, 8/27/2009 19:31:22, 7793214 bytes
    | Driver: SynZMetr.exe, 8/28/2009 10:32:26, 247080 bytes
    | Driver: SynMood.exe, 8/28/2009 10:32:22, 238888 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPEnh.exe, 8/28/2009 10:32:24, 1557800 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCOM.dll, 8/28/2009 10:32:36, 107816 bytes
    | Driver: Tutorial.exe, 8/28/2009 10:32:28, 337192 bytes
    | Driver: InstNT.exe, 8/28/2009 10:32:16, 124200 bytes
    | Driver: SynISDLL.dll, 8/28/2009 10:32:32, 197928 bytes
    | Driver: SynUnst.ini, 9/3/2009 14:39:54, 576662 bytes
    | Driver: SynChiralRotate.mpg, 9/17/2008 13:13:08, 382277 bytes
    | Driver: SynFlick.mpg, 9/3/2008 11:27:28, 737975 bytes
    | Driver: SynPinch.mpg, 9/3/2008 11:27:28, 286463 bytes
    | Driver: SynMomentum.mpg, 9/3/2008 11:27:28, 246230 bytes
    | Driver: SynLinearVHScroll.mpg, 9/3/2008 11:27:28, 929103 bytes
    | Driver: SynChiralVHScroll.mpg, 9/3/2008 11:27:28, 1620778 bytes
    | Driver: SynTwoFingerVHScroll.mpg, 3/16/2009 09:44:00, 746464 bytes
    | Driver: SynPivotRotate_ChiralRotate.mpg, 4/9/2009 17:04:14, 1142810 bytes
    | Driver: SynThreeFingerFlick.mpg, 3/16/2009 09:44:00, 633621 bytes
    | Driver: SynThreeFingersDown.mpg, 3/16/2009 09:44:00, 215907 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPHelper.exe, 8/28/2009 10:32:26, 103720 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCo4.dll, 8/28/2009 10:32:34, 120104 bytes
    | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 8/7/2009 09:49:36, 1461992 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 05:43:22, 40840 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/14/2008 00:09:48, 23040 bytes

DirectPlay Service Providers
    DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run
    DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

DirectPlay Adapters
    DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider: AC97 Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Wireless Network Connection - IPv4 -

DirectPlay Voice Codecs
    Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
    MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
    MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
    Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
    TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 4.2 GB
    Total Space: 38.2 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: Hitachi HTS541040G9AT00

Drive: D:
    Model: HL-DT-ST DVD-RW GWA-4082N
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:10:48, 62976 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Generic CardBus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1524&DEV_1410&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_01\4&13826118&0&28A4
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pcmcia.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:06:44, 120192 bytes

Name: Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4318&SUBSYS_044914E4&REV_02\4&13826118&0&38A4
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\BCMWL5.SYS, 3.100.0064.0000 (English), 2/11/2005 22:46:00, 371712 bytes

Name: Marvell Yukon 88E8036 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_4351&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_10\4&2EA2911C&0&0030
    Driver: n/a

Name: VIA OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3044&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_80\4&13826118&0&70A4
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:16:20, 61696 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:16:20, 53376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:21:26, 61824 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:21:26, 60800 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 14:46:40, 6400 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1103&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1102&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1101&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&C1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1100&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&C0

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A38&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&30
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:06:46, 68224 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A34&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&10
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:06:46, 68224 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5950&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&00

Name: AC97 Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4378&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_02\3&13C0B0C5&0&A6
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys, 7.20.0000.0000 (English), 12/15/2004 15:18:28, 703232 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\HSFHWATI.sys, 7.20.0000.0000 (English), 12/15/2004 15:18:30, 200192 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys, 7.20.0000.0000 (English), 12/15/2004 15:18:26, 1038208 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys, 1.00.0002.0006 (English), 3/17/2004 11:04:14, 13059 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\HSFProf.cty, 12/15/2004 14:52:40, 129045 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mdmxsdk.dll, 1.00.0002.0006 (English), 3/17/2004 11:00:32, 86016 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_1002&DEV_4378&SUBSYS_2045161F\HXFSetup.exe, 3.01.0003.0000 (English), 11/29/2004 14:29:02, 561152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hsfci012.dll, 1.00.0000.0012 (English), 10/28/2004 15:29:08, 39018 bytes

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4377&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&A3
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:06:42, 37248 bytes

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4376&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&A1
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:10:30, 24960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:10:32, 96512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/10/2004 13:00:00, 3328 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4375&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&99
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:15:36, 17152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:15:38, 143872 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 05:42:10, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:15:38, 59520 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4374&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&98
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:15:36, 17152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:15:38, 143872 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 05:42:10, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:15:38, 59520 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4373&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&9A
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:15:36, 30208 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 05:41:56, 7168 bytes

Name: ATI SMBus
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4372&SUBSYS_0506107B&REV_11\3&13C0B0C5&0&A0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4371&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&A4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitherdSoul - Lost City
    WitherdSoul - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well all i can give you is my experience with my computer... that can be caused by either below required specs or overheating of your graphics card or even that your graphics card has gotten to a point where it needs to be replaced... my old graphics card did the same thing with games and it was overheating as well as under powered. it would cause all sorts of issue such as graphical glitches and random crashes of my computer now at the same time it could just be some odd thing with your computer drivers specifically your graphics drivers but hey my suggestion.. since your computer illiterate, take it to a professional