How much would you...

_Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
_Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
...QQ if the servers got rolled back and no one had a character anymore. All you had left was the amount of zen you had charged in your billing page of PWE website.
TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KngGilgamesh - Archosaur
    KngGilgamesh - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I dont QQ....b:shutup
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    inb4 the servers would explode at how big of a number theyd have to show for Shinzoko...
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    That's not a slightly biased rollback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    That's not a slightly biased rollback.

And PWE isnt even slighty biased?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    And PWE isnt even slighty biased?

Never said it wasn't :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i first would be pissed.....QQ for like 5 mins but then be like oh well least the TW map is cleared......LET THE WARS COMMENCE
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Some people would die ^^ but terms about billing say some death points and would be PWi's end so i would be happy ^^
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lol I would convince my friends from PWI to quit it and move to another game with me.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If all my money was returned to me, I'd be fine.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wouldn't care since I'm done with this game anyway. Besides all games are wasted investments of time and sometimes money. Unless you either sell your account or get paid to play games professionally.
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    What do you think is going to happen when this game is finished? There will of course be people still playing it. But if its the decision of the Company, no one has any say in it. Games don't live forever....

Suck it up, cupcakes. We shouldnt have attachments to virtual property anyway....

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary
    Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    -Like it or not.. the day WILL come when the servers will be shutdown for good , all the content in the HD's erased in a couple of seconds to make room for the next paying costumer to use them .. and with that , all our time and money spent kiss it good bye. The Day will Come , no matter what.

Yes that includes your +12 Rigs and YES your 500 millions and your 3 Scrolls of Tome. Will be gone in 2 seconds.

Only 2 things can keep an old game Alive, Passion and Love for it. But in this case it's all greed and money so make the math.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    there's no place to vote yes b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wouldn't care. I haven't spent a penny on this game. I would only QQ if it was only my account that got GGed. But hey, if we're all going down, I wouldn't mind.
  • Lorminstra - Heavens Tear
    Lorminstra - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ...QQ if the servers got rolled back and no one had a character anymore. All you had left was the amount of zen you had charged in your billing page of PWE website.

Wouldnt mind at all.

Btw, why does it say "Retired" in your sig? if your "Retired" then what are you doing on forums?
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    well if the servers got rolled back, but they returned the money to my billing profile which ive previously charged, i might be slightly peeved i spent the amount of time playing to get where i was, only to have it gone forever.. but i guess it would provide the opportunity for all to start fresh (no oracles and hypers this time around please) with clean TW maps etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Honestly i don't think i'd even be bothered that much. I'd make another veno, start leveling and saving up for pets all over again. Those days were much more fun than now anyway.
  • Spitball - Dreamweaver
    Spitball - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i WOULD FREAK OUT.....Then calm down and wait for Forsaken World to come out and invest it all into that game.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Wouldnt mind at all.

Btw, why does it say "Retired" in your sig? if your "Retired" then what are you doing on forums?

Because i haven't changed my sig to BIA(back in action)
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ImReallyWhyt - Heavens Tear
    ImReallyWhyt - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wouldn't care. I haven't spent a penny on this game. I would only QQ if it was only my account that got GGed. But hey, if we're all going down, I wouldn't mind.

u know u have an addiction when u deny it.

but anyways i wouldnt care if a roll back thing happend.This game has proven to be an easy *** lvl fest now.I roll new alts to get to high lvl because i lose intrest in others..DEvs uhhh i am running out of characters here guys..Sins and PSy's i dont even want to mess with..i tried but they lack personality in character creation/design..i hate clones.
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wouldn't mind or QQ if that thing would happen. It would actually show off how many players have no clue about this game or how to play their class so if the servers got rolled back maybe they would learn something from it istead of spaming real cash in here b:embarrass
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wouldn't mind or QQ if that thing would happen. It would actually show off how many players have no clue about this game or how to play their class so if the servers got rolled back maybe they would learn something from it istead of spaming real cash in here b:embarrass

This.

+infinity

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    none, because QQ means you are unskilled and or a ragequitter, learn the definition of the term before using it.

i would be slightly angry though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • Kitty_Purry - Lost City
    Kitty_Purry - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I would be miffed. My highest char is 60 though, so it wouldn't be too bad. The worst would be losing his gear. He's probably the best non-CS geared lv60 on the server.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010

How would they learn lol? In her example they get all their zen back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    How would they learn lol? In her example they get all their zen back.

And than buy packs, oracle back to 100 in a coupel of days b:thanks
    Only to realize there is noone else there
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    And than buy packs, oracle back to 100 in a coupel of days b:thanks
    Only to realize there is noone else there

Sounds like some of the newer servers ;O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wouldn't care since I'm done with this game anyway. Besides all games are wasted investments of time and sometimes money. Unless you either sell your account or get paid to play games professionally.
    meh by that logic all forms of entertainment are a waste of time. But I don't think I'd care about it either, because the endgame in this game sucks. Not lack of content or anything, it's the absolutely massive imbalance that is troubling.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wouldn't care. Ain't gotz money fo' P-W-Izzie~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    meh by that logic all forms of entertainment are a waste of time. But I don't think I'd care about it either, because the endgame in this game sucks. Not lack of content or anything, it's the absolutely massive imbalance that is troubling.

Thats the whole goal of them...
This discussion has been closed.